Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family height

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I had always thought that males were suppose to be taller than their parents. Yet I am the same height as them. Worst part was how my mother told me that I would be much taller than her, but that never happened.

A part of height is environmental.

How tall are your parents ?

Also what's your age? You may bw growing after 20-25

One of my friends height reaches the nose of his dead (inclusive with the hair). His forehead reaches his dad's chin. He's a bluepilled incel, btw.

Stanx22 said:
A part of height is environmental.

My lack of sleep and calcium might have attributed to that partly.

ArtoriasWolf said:
My lack of sleep and calcium might have attributed to that partly.

My bones fused early than they should be (12). I had an expected height of 5'10-5'11, but here am i rotting with 5'6.5.

Stanx22 said:
My bones fused early than they should be (12). I had an expected height of 5'10-5'11, but here am i rotting with 5'6.5.

Genetics is a bitch

Yoyo said:
Genetics is a bitch

I had the same legs and feet of when i was 12, but my torso is that of a 5'11 man. My legs are fat and shorter than women legs lol.

Only thing I mog my parents in :(

Dad is 5'8
Mom is 5'4
Brother is 5'10
See sig

Mom is 5'5
Dad is 6'3

I am... 5'9

I never met my biological parents but I'm guessing they were probably both fairly tall. I sure wish I knew who gave me these looks though. Did my mom mog my dad, or did he mog her? Were they looksmatched? My adoptive parents are 5'9(dad) and 5'3(mom). Stepdad is 6'4, my thirteen year old brother is already 5'9. Chad in the making.

Guys are supposed to be taller than their fathers and mothers. Most exceptions apply if there is a giant height difference. Those entitled slut stacys who are 5'2 who ONLY want a 6'4 guy? Aight, have fun making an incel kid who is 5'7 or around there. There are also some genetic exceptions. I knew a 5'3 guy with a 6'2 brother. Crazy.

I got lucky being even 5'9. But I am at the very bottom of average or king of manlets. My parents and family are pretty damn short.

Father: 6'0".
Mother: 5'2".
Me 5'5".

FML.

IronMike said:
Dad is 5'8
Mom is 5'4
Brother is 5'10
See sig

Brother stole your height lmao

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Brother stole your height lmao

the second born are almost always physically inferior in some way

HaHa
Father 6'1
mother 5'5
I am 5'11 (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

mom - 5'2 (i thibk)

dad - 5'8

me - 5'9

I knew there was something wrong, I should have been taller than my mother.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I had always thought that males were suppose to be taller than their parents. Yet I am the same height as them. Worst part was how my mother told me that I would be much taller than her, but that never happened.

My condolences...

giphy.gif

i grew way too tall even though i literally probably ate 500-800 calories per day until i was 14/15

UncannyValley said:
My condolences...

giphy.gif

Worst part was how excited I was when they told me. I spent years egerly awaiting to be normal height.