Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Family gatherings are always terrible.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All these older guys asking if I have a girlfriend or already assuming I have one because it was just that easy for a guy to get one back then. And then I have to see younger male family members with their party girl wives who would later divorce them and take the kids with them or other terrible marriages.

brocel you are only 15 how could these degenerate sex havers say these things to you :feelsbadman:

brocel you are only 15 how could these degenerate sex havers say these things to you :feelsbadman:
What do you mean? The older guys don't know any better because so much has changed since their time. And the younger guys are obviously miserable and it's easy to see why.

True, that's why i don't go to family gatherings anymore

I don't go. My family is uninteresting

What do you mean? The older guys don't know any better because so much has changed since their time. And the younger guys are obviously miserable and it's easy to see why.
Nothing has changed. I'm sure some boomercels that were old enough to experience what it was like before the 2000s that femoids were just as the same as now.
@InMyCellInHell

Lol I can't remember the last time I went to a family gathering.

nigga they want to force a wedding on me (cousin) while we're still in quarantine, he only knows fat chicks, fuck this shit

From when I was 15 everyone asked if I had a gf. At one gathering when I was 17 my dad said "I find it a little weird [me] hasn't had any kind of action from girls yet"

Nothing has changed. I'm sure some boomercels that were old enough to experience what it was like before the 2000s that femoids were just as the same as now.
@InMyCellInHell
In the 90s at least, whores were still whores, just that they were expected by soyciety to be a bit more discreet about it. These days, whores advertise the fact that they're skanks and no one cares.