Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel False/misinformation/bait bullshit is very prevalent here.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Repost because the site went down and shit.

This is a massive issue here.
people post obvious lies because it fits a narrative when you should fact-check what you link.
A lot of links of articles and shit or a reddit comment is 30-50% fake and bait.
Fucking check your sources niggers. Half the shit posted here is bait or fake or a lie.

Are we reddit? Posting false Bullshit? Fact check. We’re suppose to be right but can’t be when the SHIT WE LINK IS FAKE

Last edited:
It’s because of all the Fake Autism that gets claimed on here

It’s because of all the Fake Autism that gets claimed on here
It’s because people want to fit a false narrative and so they post a straw man that’s obvious shit.

Proving the blackpill and normie retardation is very easy, so I actually have no idea why retards pick very obvious false info or bait. (IT)

Last edited:
It’s because people want to fit a false narrative and so they post a straw man that’s obvious shit.

Yeah there’s a lot of people who are full of shit

I support JB50% Theory. One may only believe 50% of everything seen, heard, read, tasted, smell , touched, etc as truth and real. 50% will be lies and not reality. And another 50% are half truth/half lies.

That's why I never 100% believe stuff people write here. Niggers don't fact check, it's like fucking Reddit

Fakecel teenager.

people post obvious lies because it fits a narrative when you should fact-check what you link.
A lot of links of articles and shit or a reddit comment is 30-50% fake and bait.
Fucking check your sources niggers. Half the shit posted here is bait or fake or a lie.

Are we reddit? Posting false Bullshit? Fact check. We’re suppose to be right but can’t be when the SHIT WE LINK IS FAKE

Listen kid, Once you reach college and get some muscle, you probably won't even be on this site anymore.
But I agree with what you said nonetheless.

Last edited:
tbhtbh I have seen some retarded ass sources given as "proof". I'm gullible as fuck and even I will look at what is given and will be like "this is obviously fake and a terrible source to get info from". The amount of times I have seen tabloid magazines posted as "fact" are too high.

Fakecel teenager.

Listen kid, Once you reach college and get some muscle, you probably won't even be on this site anymore.
If you cannot attract females during your teenage years, what makes you think you can attract females when you are older? Most guys peak during their teenage years anyway.

If you cannot attract females during your teenage years, what makes you think you can attract females when you are older? Most guys peak during their teenage years anyway.
This kid is probably like 16 and still growing, he will probably be Chadlite when he grows up. Who knows?

Fakecel teenager.

Fakecel teenager? Do you not read signatures?

I never thought I would have to explain this Again. I have a hormone condition. I look 12-14 despite being 19. It’s one of the main reasons why I’m incel.

it stunted my growth as well to 5’5. My voice is going to be like this permanently (until I can inject enough T).

“once you get through college”- I dropped out of high school, am currently gettinga credit recovery degree.

you are who this is aimed at.

This is why nobody likes greycels ( @ThoughtfulCel )
Read reply above thanks. Ironic how he spouts his garbage and he “agrees” when he is doing the exact same thing! Lmao.

I try to stand up for greycels too, but recently I just can’t. It’s like those people who stand up for refugees and then they end up raping and pillaging. Makes me look like a fool.

Last edited:
half the posts here are opinions anyway, and the rest are hypotheticals, questions, jokes, etc.

I rarely see studies or information posted. not that it's a bad thing

everything is fake.

mwVPnEI.gif

How tall are your parents, or siblings if you have them? I'm 5,5" too, but I was destined for it.
No siblings. My moms taller than me and so is my dad. Although they both aren’t above 6’. Was grandpa is 6’3 though and my parents thought I’d be as well.

That Koneko-dono thing was a bait? I don't think so. He literally made a post saying that he posts (or used to post) on this forum. Even if that discord chat thing is a lie, it's true that there are many legit pedos on IT. They got caught three times at least.

That Koneko-dono thing was a bait? I don't think so. He literally made a post saying that he posts (or used to post) on this forum. Even if that discord chat thing is a lie, it's true that there are many legit pedos on IT. They got caught three times at least.
It was an example, but a lot of the shit those kinds of people post is bait. “Yeah I go on incels.co and post CP” is bait tbhtbh. They do shit like that but don’t say that they do it. They know we watch them just like they watch us.

tbh
There are too many people just posting inceltears threads or obvious nonsense

Well if you look at it statistically the whole 80/20 rule is false. Cause a lot more than 20% men are getting laid. But we still believe it.
The fact that women fuck hundreds of men before turning 30 is totally wrong. The average number of sexual partners a woman has in US is 9-10.
The entire dogpill is false. Cause most women would rather fuck a man than a dog. I've sen IT whores commenting that they wouldn't fuck a dog even at gunpoint.

What are you trying to say? Most of which is posted here is an opinion, not a fact. We are extreme minority of sexually depraved men. All those averages and normie facts don't mean shit because we are not average. We are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy and those statistics and studies don't apply to us. We had to come up with something which is applicable to us and hence the blackpill originated.

I never thought I would have to explain this Again. I have a hormone condition. I look 12-14 despite being 19. It’s one of the main reasons why I’m incel.

it stunted my growth as well to 5’5. My voice is going to be like this permanently (until I can inject enough T).

“once you get through college”- I dropped out of high school, am currently gettinga credit recovery degree.

Read reply above thanks. Ironic how he spouts his garbage and he “agrees” when he is doing the exact same thing! Lmao.

I try to stand up for greycels too, but recently I just can’t. It’s like those people who stand up for refugees and then they end up raping and pillaging. Makes me look like a fool.
tl;dr Not a single letter.

Everything online is fake for the most part, I could give a shit whether or not you like grey not, Incel is incel. You can keep you colors and your pathetic NEET status my boy.
Goodbye.
Weren't you greycel at one point? Checkmate, bitch.

Last edited:
tl;dr Not a single letter.

Everything online is fake for the most part, I could give a shit whether or not you like grey not, Incel is incel. You can keep you colors and your pathetic NEET status my boy.
Goodbye.
Weren't you greycel at one point? Checkmate, bitch.
>completely missing my point
Is your mind gone? The point is when I first came here I wasn’t throwing wild accusations and indirectly bullying someone for a big reason they’re incel :feelswhat: :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. This would be like if I made fun of knajjd or incellectual for being midgets, or monk of failure for his skin condition, or Sparrow for his eye.

You insulted me because I was “a fakecel teenager” and a “LARP” and that I was high school age, when it could’ve taken you 5 seconds (literally) to check my signature.

Well if you look at it statistically the whole 80/20 rule is false. Cause a lot more than 20% men are getting laid. But we still believe it.
The fact that women fuck hundreds of men before turning 30 is totally wrong. The average number of sexual partners a woman has in US is 9-10.
The entire dogpill is false. Cause most women would rather fuck a man than a dog. I've sen IT whores commenting that they wouldn't fuck a dog even at gunpoint.

What are you trying to say? Most of which is posted here is an opinion, not a fact. We are extreme minority of sexually depraved men. All those averages and normie facts don't mean shit because we are not average. We are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy and those statistics and studies don't apply to us. We had to come up with something which is applicable to us and hence the blackpill originated.
well more than 20% of men do get laid....

now of course women do fuck tons of dudes and dogs though, you think 9-10 is the actual average?

I'm pretty sure 60/20 is certified science from what I read and when controlling for our age demographic it's higher, but 80/20 is about not being perceived as ugly to women.

A lot of people here are fakecels or low effort postmaxxers

well more than 20% of men do get laid....

now of course women do fuck tons of dudes and dogs though, you think 9-10 is the actual average?
I'm not sure I read it somewhere.
The dogpill is actually true for us. Women would rather fuck dogs than us. But when it comes to average man (middle tier or high tier normie) women would fuck the man instead of the dog. But like I said, average statistics and studies don't mean shit to us because we lie far below average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back