Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over False memories???

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
(I put this in inceldom discussion because if i lost my mind than its most likely caused by inceldom...)

Im afraid that i may have lost my mind. Im not sure if i can trust my memories anymore. I often remember things very clearly, but there is no way to proof that what i remember actually happened.

What is making me extremely worried is that often i dont remember something, but than i read someones comment online on some topic(for example about mandela effect), and then i suddenly remember it clearly as day.

A good example of what im talking about is the Back to the Future mandela effect with terrorist van. I first watched this movie when i eas 7 years old, and i rewatched it when i was 17. After i rewatched the movie, i didnt notice anything strange, but then i read a comment online saying that there is a mandella effect with the terrorist van.

They say that when the movie came out, the van looked like it looks now(hippy volkswagen), but during a few years(probably when i first watched the movie), instead of Volkswagen, there was a futuristic grey Toyota van. You can google "back to the future terrorist van mandela effect" to understand what im talking about.

And when i read about this, i started CLEARLY remembering that there was a Toyota instead of Volkswagen when i first watched the movie.

This is only one example. I was 100% sure that this is a mandela effect for years, but now im started to think that i might have false memories, because similar things happened to me with other things that arent connnected to mandela effect...

Also, i very often have Dejavu. For example, i read someone's post on this forum, but i feel like ive already read it before.

@erenyeager ahh wannabe

No real difference between memory and imagination.
Probably around 40% of my childhood memories are at least partly imagined as well. I think it’s normal

No real difference between memory and imagination.
Probably around 40% of my childhood memories are at least partly imagined as well. I think it’s normal
I get dejavu EXTREMELY often. Those can be moments in movies or situations in real life. I sometimes get into some situation in real life, but i feel like ive already seen it before, like in a dream. Very bad feeling.

I get dejavu EXTREMELY often. Those can be moments in movies or situations in real life. I sometimes get into some situation in real life, but i feel like ive already seen it before, like in a dream. Very bad feeling.
Also get dejavu of having dejavu? It’s really weird

isolation causes schizophrenia like behavior, try to get a hobby where other people are involved like martial arts before you go completely nuts

My reality feels unreal
And dreams feel like reality.
Not even sure what has happened anymore. Maybe it's because I was drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back