Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Falloutcels GTFIH]Need Help With Fallout 4 on Series X.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Alright, so I haven't played the game in quite some time now due to a bunch of reasons, but I wanted to get back into it.

To clarify, I had quite a few mods installed such as settlement mods, armor & gun mods, etc.

However, when I updated it all of my mods were wiped: I looked it up, and it happened to quite a few others across all platforms.

Could anyone possibly help? Please & thank you boyos. :feelsYall:

Could anyone possibly help? Please & thank you boyos. :feelsYall:
I'm not sure how we could help tbh. The "next-gen update" fucked a lot of mods and consoles got it the worse. Just start redownloading what you can ig.

I'm not sure how we could help tbh. The "next-gen update" fucked a lot of mods and consoles got it the worse. Just start redownloading what you can ig.
Yeah ofc we got it the worst, fuck you bethesda

I was just hoping there was some sort of method or whatever I could use to try & get it back.

I'm mad, but it is what it is ig.

That's why you play on PC with Pirated copy if you want to go back after x months to start the game from the moment you stopped playing.

As far as im aware the only possible solution is to go into recent mods and hope you see them and enable. mods on console was a half assed idea and thats why bethesda decided to make their own smaller scale MTX shop

That's why you play on PC with Pirated copy if you want to go back after x months to start the game from the moment you stopped playing.
exactly what i do. Imagine being reliant on some cucked automatically updated system.