Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fallout NV punishes you if you side with the Legion

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You lose access to many questlines and even followers since many of them hate the Legion or if you have bad karma with the NCR (which will happen if you side with Legion) they will attack you the moment they see you. To make it worst they're some of the best followers in the game like Boone who is pretty much an aimbot making headshots with his sniper rifle all the time or Arcade that even if he would be a faggot redditor irl gives you a nice armor if you complete his questline. The rewards the Legion gives you aren't that good and in the process of completing their questline you have to remove some other factions so lose access to their quests, shops, etc.

Meanwhile if you side with NCR, house or go independent you can get all companions because they're either in good terms with the NCR or are neutral. Also their rewards are better and the only quests you lose are those from the Legion. It's like Obsidian is punishing you for siding with the bad guys in the story. Which is cringe for a roleplaying game that lets you side with anyone but still much better than what soyjak fans they did in Fallout Frontier mod :feelskek:
87e.jpg

Obsidian didn't have enough dev time to flesh out the legion playthrough. They had alot more planned but we never got it because of (((bethesda)))

The lack of Legion side quests can also be chalked up to the fact that unlike the NCR, they aren't in shambles and don't require the courier to single handedly fix all their problems

Literally just closed fallout new vegas and this is the first post I see when I open .is :feelskek:

Last edited:
Tbf as someone else mentioned time constraints If they had more time I think the legion would of been depicted more favourably rather than just as slavers larping as Romans with football gear. As an aside the legion is right about women just like the holy nation in kenshi.

I tried to do a legion playthrough but they pissed me off too much and I ruined my reputation by killing them. I have to deal with getting shit by everyone irl, I don't need Caesar shaming me for not being god in game.

I tried to do a legion playthrough but they pissed me off too much and I ruined my reputation by killing them. I have to deal with getting shit by everyone irl, I don't need Caesar shaming me for not being god in game.
The first time i played it i did a "legion playthrough" because i didn't know what i was doing and just followed caessrs quest because he was the only one who i know where he was.But i eventually got lost and restarted the game and then i sided with the NCR

The first time i played it i did a "legion playthrough" because i didn't know what i was doing and just followed caessrs quest because he was the only one who i know where he was.But i eventually got lost and restarted the game and then i sided with the NCR
I had to restart because the game had so many game breaking glitches on my first run. Also I prefer the NCR.

I had to restart because the game had so many game breaking glitches on my first run. Also I prefer the NCR.
In my first playthrough the game glitched right in the last mission so I never got to see the ending kek. Anyways I had missed so much content that the second playthrough was so much better and this time it didn't glitch.

In my first playthrough the game glitched right in the last mission so I never got to see the ending kek. Anyways I had missed so much content that the second playthrough was so much better and this time it didn't glitch.
For me the game would crash like every hour or so because i played it on a really shitty laptop that had ati mobility radeon hd 3200 and it wouldn't just crash the game i had to restart the whole laptop because the game would freeze on loading screens and i couldn't get back to desktop

It has fag and dyke companions
And sheboon supermutant