Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fakeup makes women look like shit.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Ever notice when a good who uses a ton of fakeup takes her fakeup off they look like death? Vs girls who never wear makeup look totally normal?

Fakeup makes holes hit the wall at wx speed.

Look at belle Delphine with and without fakeup for example.

Fakeup should be illegal.

Fakeup should be used outside of attracting partners because it's deceiving.
I'm tricked into thinking that you're much more attractive than you are and when the "veil" comes off I may have second thoughts.

Because you are literally luring in somebody under false pretenses, then the relationship turns sour. It's the foid's fault mostly preying on the ignorance of a man.

They're the ones forming these toxic loveless relationships which will either lead to sexual promiscuity or total celibacy.

I don't care about facial symmetry unless your asymmetrical face is a result of any genetic setbacks, at I'd at least like to see clear healthy skin.

The wall is a mgtow cope. Infertile, old, 50 year old hag has more sexual market value than this entire forum combined. Ugly wrinklemaxxed hags have it easier than 6/10-looks men.

Not only does it look gross when misapplied, but it actually dries out and infects the skin. Even worse is that these foids don't even remove it properly, adding to the skin damage.

The wall is a mgtow cope. Infertile, old, 50 year old hag has more sexual market value than this entire forum combined. Ugly wrinklemaxxed hags have it easier than 6/10-looks men.
I always thought the wall meant foids won't be able to get the men they actually want once they're in their late 30s/early 40s because their physical attractiveness (the main thing attracting men to them) is a shell of it's former self and their fertility is near if not already nonexistent. Sure there are men that will jump at the chance to fuck even if it's an old and fat foid but they prefer younger foids. Sex will always be easy for foids to get but eventually they want commitment from the top percentage of men, and those men can afford to fuck all kinds of foids without committing to any.

I always thought the wall meant foids won't be able to get the men they actually want once they're in their late 30s/early 40s because their physical attractiveness (the main thing attracting men to them) is a shell of it's former self and their fertility is near if not already nonexistent. Sure there are men that will jump at the chance to fuck even if it's an old and fat foid but they prefer younger foids. Sex will always be easy for foids to get but eventually they want commitment from the top percentage of men, and those men can afford to fuck all kinds of foids without committing to any.
That’s not MGTOWs definition of the wall though. They think that when women hit 30 or so they’re completely desperate and have no options, which isn’t the case at all.

MGTOW copers are the biggest bunch of delusional retards in existence.

That just means their stupid, fake up is a crime and should be abolished

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back