Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakeup is Evil

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
It really is. If only the cucked liberal editors on tv tropes understood that. MakeUp is Evil - TV Tropes If only we could go back to the days when it was frowned upon. Also, I'm using "painted woman" as an insult from now on. Not all the time, but whenever the mood strikes, and it fits.

Also, Adolf Hitler was based? "Adolf Hitler condemned the wearing of cosmetics by Nazi-era German women since it violated the "wholesome" image he wanted the women of his country to have. He preferred German women with their hair tied back, their legs covered, and no makeup—not "whores in Indian war paint."" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It really is. If only the cucked liberal editors on tv tropes understood that. MakeUp is Evil - TV Tropes If only we could go back to the days when it was frowned upon. Also, I'm using "painted woman" as an insult from now on. Not all the time, but whenever the mood strikes, and it fits.

Also, Adolf Hitler was based? "Adolf Hitler condemned the wearing of cosmetics by Nazi-era German women since it violated the "wholesome" image he wanted the women of his country to have. He preferred German women with their hair tied back, their legs covered, and no makeup—not "whores in Indian war paint."" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Hitler was so based he had the foresight of what was to come if the jews and suffragettes weren't stopped. He failed, and we are suffering the consequences almost a century later.

Hitler was so based that a number of wealthy german women sponsored him and got him a supercharged mercedes.

Hitler was so based he had the foresight of what was to come if the jews and suffragettes weren't stopped. He failed, and we are suffering the consequences almost a century later.
He had one shot at saving the West. :feelsbadman:
Hitler was so based that a number of wealthy german women sponsored him and got him a supercharged mercedes.
I was not aware of that. :feelswhere:
Fakeup is just a mask for their imperfections. They don't want to be seen as flawed around chad.
Yeah, and stupid normans and cucks buy that schtick, and think foids are perfect and can do no wrong.

i hate them so much:reeeeee::reeeeee:
The rage burns in me every time they defend a foid, but especially when they run to the defense of a foid who has clearly done wrong. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they think women are innocent and nice people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not even that. They just think women are inherently better people and more deserving of anything than the average man.
dumbasses are so oblivious to everything they do:feelshaha:
They know exactly what they are doing but have no end goal in sight except praising women as a group while pretending they aren't doing that and just being "normal."

praising them in a way so they can be noticed by women but it'll lead to nothing
Praising them also so it will be seen as "game" or "being a real man :soy:" or ironically not making women out to be a force to be reckoned with and "just treating them like people"
women know how the normies and so they in turn lie about their wants so they aren't seen as shallow, and they believe the women and do what they say

although nowadays women can be more truthful because there is no punishment for them, no matter what they say or do
It will just get more and more in the open with social media. And social media starts pervading every aspect of life. Even back when it was 1 in 17 men getting laid it wasn't so in your face with media and social media reminding you of what you are missing.

I might ascend if i could wear makeup, but makeup makes you look gay

they think women are innocent and nice people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dumbasses are so oblivious to everything they do:feelshaha:
They have to be willfully ignorant at this point, considering how blatantly awful women are getting with each passing year.

even just a couple years ago it wasnt this bad, i feel like the pandemic last year affected it hard
tbh after 2017 with metoo and banwaves on youtube of manosphere and incel channels it got way worse. Before you could still cope even if you occassionally read the news and it didn't feel like ugly males were completely forced out of society.

Actually it is a techniaue for them to get choosen. In early days men tooj the beautiful women for mating. The woman came up with the idea to lure the male by putting on paint and powder. Its only purpose is to get attention from the males and compete with other Females.