Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakeup foid says she won’t date below 5’9 (Here’s her without makeup)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
She’s 5’5

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeAyjmt8/

Here’s her without makeup
485A577D A171 4CC0 A1F9 1A7CF5DDCC98

Last edited:
She looks better without it

If I make it to my older 20s as a virgin, I will commit suicide. I've already made a decision on this. You won't change my mind.

Tbh I'd rape her and make her deal with my 5'2 gene making sperm. Any attempts at her trying to abort will only lead to her chained in the basement watching family guy with her eyelids taped open.

Daily reminder that its okay to shame men about their height publicly but you cannot do the same to a foid

Lifefuel for 5'9cels tbh

Daily reminder that its okay to shame men about their height publicly but you cannot do the same to a foid
thanks for the daily reminders, I might forget otherwise

You can't even shame them about being landwhales, an indicator of poor health and something they have control over.

pretty average example tbh. Theres landwhales who will do the same thing

Sand foids usually don’t look this degenerate
true, but that's the standard of beauty among women these days.
The armenian genocide didn't get the right people, pretty sad.
Like usual the people that could have contributed to society were probably killed, while the rest got away.

true, but that's the standard of beauty among women these days.
The armenian genocide didn't get the right people, pretty sad.
Like usual the people that could have contributed to society were probably killed, while the rest got away.
Humans never improve

I hope she gets raped by a 5'3 man.

looks like a fucking clown

Sirs.... are elevator shoes a way to ascend? Since foids always argue that makeup is not deception. By that logic, neither are elevator shoes.

From whore to peadobait lol.
Sirs.... are elevator shoes a way to ascend? Since foids always argue that makeup is not deception. By that logic, neither are elevator shoes.
Anything a man fakes is deception in the eyes of these bitches once his secret is discovered so in short; fraud like a motherfucker in the pursuit of one smash goal, if you get more than that well done but once your secrets are found out it's time to bounce.

Last edited:
From whore to peadobait lol.

Anything a man fakes is deception in the eyes of these bitches once his secret is discovered so in short; fraud like a motherfucker in the pursuit of one smash goal, if you get more than that well done but once your secrets are found out it's time to bounce.
But women fake deception all the time

Damn, she's fucking hideous and looks like a clown with makeup. Should tell her dad and the rest of her manlet bloodline to drop dad because clearly they weren't tall if she's only 5'5

You hear woman constantly saying that men are shallow, not realizing that they are the most shallow when it comes to dating... lol at the hypocrisy

You hear woman constantly saying that men are shallow, not realizing that they are the most shallow when it comes to dating... lol at the hypocrisy
no inksweaty women are innocent angels who never would harm a fly :soy: :soy:

She looks like a transformer with fakeup on

I could easily rip her spinal cord out (in attack on titan)

She looks better without it
Yeah she looks different but still cute. Also looks younger without it. But most fakeup foids are hideous without.

Only 5'9 required? Lifefuel for manlets like me tbh

Yeah she looks different but still cute. Also looks younger without it. But most fakeup foids are hideous without.
Too much makeup is ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back