Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(FakeGayming) Wolfenstein: The New Colossal Failure part 2, Lesbian Period Blood

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
A game that was all about killing fictional fascists and unveiling their secrets, it has evolved into an outlet filled with degenerate commie propaganda, since The New Colossal failure, that was the previous title.
Now THIS !??
Hahahahaha
Nice, now we got two lesboz as mc. (Still better than having a blonde fat chick having sex with a nigger on screen, i guess)
Amazing stuff, i know.
Can this travesty end already ?
Please.
Wolfenstein has been raped to death.
It´s time to give that IP a final rest.

I posted some comments on various videos discussing the major flaws in this piece of shit game, and they get instantly removed

Oy Vey. ( You´re not allowed to criticize our Kosher machine )
R.I.P My Freedom to express myself on JooTube.
Don´t think Bitchute is any different, the fucking CEO is a bloody kike.
It´s only "slightly" better at the moment, and that won´t last either.

If you´re a mod that so happens to be a nigger, please don´t get too butthurt over this, kay ?
I just want to share my freedom of expression with everyone else on here.

Last edited:
Is this a game review lol
Did not bother to read it

Your "freedom" ends when you criticize certain (((people))).

Woke indeed.

Also this:

The previous title in a nutshell.
Wolfenstein has ran its course.

The last good game i´ve played was The New Order, the final boss was pretty OP in that game. ( It had a Killzone vibe to it )
Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Old Blood being my favorite Wolfenstein games of course.

Last edited:
Never played it ngl. I've been playing far cry 5 a lot lately even tho it's repetitive.

Almost every videogame franchise becomes soy at some point. I'm not sure wich one is worse, Wolfenstein or God of war

Never played it ngl. I've been playing far cry 5 a lot lately even tho it's repetitive.
Far Cry 2 & 3 are my favorite Far Cry games.
Now, Far Cry 5 meh its alright. ( AT least its not as shitty as GTA V )
Oops, i hope i don´t upset some fanboys that happen to see this.
Btw, GTA III & Liberty City Stories, Vice City & Stories, San Andreas, IV & It´s Episodes, SHALL ROCK FOREVER !!!
No remake can compensate those classics.
Almost every videogame franchise becomes soy at some point. I'm not sure wich one is worse, Wolfenstein or God of war
L0L
- Soy Wars
- Soy Age: Gay Inquisition
- Down soydrone Effect: S0ydromeda edition

And countless others...
It´s so sad man.
This is NOT Gaming.

Last edited:
Far Cry 2 & 3 are my favorite Far Cry games.
Now, Far Cry 5 meh its alright. ( AT least its not as shitty as GTA V )
Oops, i hope i don´t upset some fanboys that happen to see this.
Btw, GTA III & Liberty City Stories, Vice City & Stories, San Andreas, IV & It´s Episodes, SHALL ROCK FOREVER !!!
No remake can compensate those classics.
I'm gonna play 3 & 4 after I play 5. I already bought them I always hear that far cry 3 is the best so I have high expectations. I used to play farcry: instincts predator way back when but I was like 12 years old.

San andreas will forever be a goat game (the original) I never played gta 5 and barely played 4. I played gta III also I remember the glitch where if you put two cars in the garage it changed the color pallete or something like that lol. Good times

I'm gonna play 3 & 4 after I play 5. I already bought them I always hear that far cry 3 is the best so I have high expectations. I used to play farcry: instincts predator way back when but I was like 12 years old.

San andreas will forever be a goat game (the original) I never played gta 5 and barely played 4. I played gta III also I remember the glitch where if you put two cars in the garage it changed the color pallete or something like that lol. Good times
Yeah.
I can live peacefully since i collected 200+ games.
So the current year Soy Gayming market can crash for all i care.
I am packed enough for a life time.
Also, cool mods for some old games, that i still have to edit, which takes quite a bunch of my time. ( I am talking about 5,7 Months )

Yeah.
I can live peacefully since i collected 200+ games.
So the current year Soy Gayming market can crash for all i care.
I am packed enough for a life time.
Also, cool mods for some old games, that i still have to edit, which takes quite a bunch of my time. ( I am talking about 5,7 Months )
Any good single player games you recommend?

Any good single player games you recommend?
Time Splitters
Time Splitters 2
Time Splitters Future Perfect
Carmageddon Max Pack
Carmageddon II Carpocalypse Now
Carmageddon TDR 2000
Carmageddon Max Damage
SpeedBusters ( The Dreamcast port is SpeedDevils )
Re-Volt
Powerslide
Airfix Dogfighter
Room Zoom Race for Impact
Jak And Daxter The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2 Renegade
Jak 3
Jak X
Jak And Daxter The Lost Frontier
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank 2
Ratchet and Clank 3
Ratchet Gladiator
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus
KillZone
KillZone 2
KillZone 3
Lost Planet Extreme Conditions
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3
Resistance
Resistance 2
Resistance 3

On and on...
I hope this can satisfy your needs for now...

Last edited:
why are sjw's so obsessed with nazis in general?
hasn't that word lost its meaning a long time ago?
if being against political agenda and propaganda means being a nazi then I will gladly be one.

Time Splitters
Time Splitters 2
Time Splitters Future Perfect
Carmageddon Max Pack
Carmageddon II Carpocalypse Now
Carmageddon TDR 2000
Carmageddon Max Damage
SpeedBusters ( The Dreamcast port is SpeedDevils )
Re-Volt
Powerslide
Airfix Dogfighter
Room Zoom Race for Impact
Jak And Daxter The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2 Renegade
Jak 3
Jak X
Jak And Daxter The Lost Frontier
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank 2
Ratchet and Clank 3
Ratchet Gladiator
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus
KillZone
KillZone 2
KillZone 3
Lost Planet Extreme Conditions
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3
Resistance
Resistance 2
Resistance 3

On and on...
I hope this can satisfy your needs for now...
Image result for the rock clapping gif

why are sjw's so obsessed with nazis in general?
hasn't that word lost its meaning a long time ago?
if being against political agenda and propaganda means being a nazi then I will gladly be one.
It´s self projection.
They want to be fascists themselves.
So they like to roleplay as being the "good guys", while bashing those evil nazis with a rainbow´d pink baton.

(at least its not as shitty as GTA V)
IV SHALL ROCK FOREVER !!!
I can understand liking the older games for their story and atmosphere, but I'll never understand why some people put GTA IV above GTA V (is it just to dab on the zoomers?).
GTA IV is so much worse than the games that came before (and after) it...
How you can go from San Andreas to IV and not feel a downgrade is beyond me.
IV ditched character stats and much of the customization, offered a smaller number of side-activities (and of lower quality, too), had uninspired environments that mostly look the same outside of the occasional beach and guetto neighborhood (whereas in GTA SA you had the countryside, residential and business districts, beautiful lush forests, etc. just much bigger visual variety imo).
The story was unengaging to me (I tried playing the game several different times but always gave up on the story at around 20% completion or something), the MC was an annoying piece of shit (at least in the part of the story I stopped playing at he's just some russian psycho who comes to the states for a "better life" (JFL) and ends up killing everyone in his path, with no background at all shown for how he became the way he did) and the side characters were insufferable ("HEY NIKO, LET'S GO BOWLING!!1!").
It also had a more serious tone that the previous games, which didn't fit very well with the satirical nature of GTA.
The physics of the game were nice, I guess.
Anyway, I think GTA V brought back most of what was good about GTA SA and what was lacking about GTA IV.
It also brought back the more lighthearted tone the series was known for and the main characters were all good (and all felt natural for their roles), with their own reasons for behaving the way they do shown to the player (I honestly had more empathy for Trevor, the meme psycho character of GTA V, than I did for Niko). Switching between the MCs is also seamless and easy to do.
And of course, one of my favourite things about GTA V, the first person mode added in the PS4/XONE/PC versions. I always wanted to play the game in first person, and they managed to implement it surprisingly well (taking into account that GTA was always a third person series), making it perfectly playable, like it was always there in the first place.
Also, I'm not going to defend GTA Online because it's garbage. But GTA V, as a single player experience, was much more enjoyable to me than GTA IV, and I felt like it had some of the spirit of the older games in it.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I just like GTA V.

I can understand liking the older games for their story and atmosphere, but I'll never understand why some people put GTA IV above GTA V (is it just to dab on the zoomers?).
IV ditched character stats and much of the customization, offered a smaller number of side-activities (and of lower quality, too), had uninspired environments that mostly look the same outside of the occasional beach and guetto neighborhood (whereas in GTA SA you had the countryside, residential and business districts, beautiful lush forests, etc. just much bigger visual variety imo).
The story was unengaging to me (I tried playing the game several different times but always gave up on the story at around 20% completion or something), the MC was an annoying piece of shit (at least in the part of the story I stopped playing at he's just some russian psycho who comes to the states for a "better life" (JFL) and ends up killing everyone in his path, with no background at all shown for how he became the way he did) and the side characters were insufferable ("HEY NIKO, LET'S GO BOWLING!!1!").
It also had a more serious tone that the previous games, which didn't fit very well with the satirical nature of GTA.
Anyway, I think GTA V brought back most of what was good about GTA SA and what was lacking about GTA IV.
It also brought back the more lighthearted tone the series was known for and the main characters were all good (and all felt natural for their roles), with their own reasons for behaving the way they do shown to the player (I honestly had more empathy for Trevor, the meme psycho character of GTA V, than I did for Niko). Switching between the MCs is also seamless and easy to do.
And of course, one of my favourite things about GTA V, the first person mode added in the PS4/XONE/PC versions. I always wanted to play the game in first person, and they managed to implement it surprisingly well (taking into account that GTA was always a third person series), making it perfectly playable, like it was always there in the first place.
Also, I'm not going to defend GTA Online because it's garbage. But GTA V, as a single player experience, was much more enjoyable to me than GTA IV, and I felt like it had some of the spirit of the older games in it.

:what::what::what:

Keep crying for gta IV :dab:

I understand your viewpoint. ( I had this opinion, when i saw a lack of stuff from the previous title. )
But i personally love that game.
What´s the downside ?
The lack of features.
Whats the upside ?
Everything else.
The dark cold drama in the story was grim and i felt really deep into it.
The humor in the characters, was my type.
The car mechanics were awesome, they felt realistic and fun. ( Very unpredictable at times, bikes were... Hardcore )
And the Episodes were the cream on top of the cake to compliment the original mc.
That´s my take on it.
San Andreas is my favorite, and IV comes in second place.

GTA V is a Saints Row V in disguise, but shittier.
It´s a cringy comedic summer show.
Storywise, physics ( Cars are glued to the fucking ground, fuck breaks who needs them when bratty toddlers will be the only ones playing this shitty game, bikes on crack that are too oversensitive when steering, therefore making them NOT fun at all ), and pretty much all the other filler side activities in the game. ( They.Suck.Ass )
The scene when i saw Johnny so weak, and still holding on to that whore, while some asshole beats the shit out of him, it was diarrhea, and a total lack of respect over my favorite Episode From Liberty City.
I finished that pile of junk, and sold it right away for the same standard price that i bought it
:what::what::what:

Keep crying for gta IV :dab:

^

Last edited:
How do you fuck up wolfenstein?

How do you fuck up wolfenstein?
Introduce Soy politics and jooish degeneracy.
The all point of the game is to kill fictional fascistic figures for your entertainment.
I don´t correlate Nazis into this, since the Nazis in this game are NOT accurate, compared to reality.
It´s just pixels.

Last edited:
So apparently one of my comments stayed.
And what happened ?
This happened.

Some normo typed this:
"Ok people, if you look to the right you can see a wild incel having a breakdown. Don’t get to close because you might activate his insecurities and he will insult you"

Ogbjlc1acql21

The video:
Under the reply section of Shadowbanned Shitposter

Last edited:
What's your comment?

What's your comment?
I said:
"That game was fucking garbage man. I don´t want to see fat chicks having interracial degenerate sex on my screen, in my fucking room.
Also, that game is filled with commie propaganda to the fucking brim.
Wahh wahh wahh
"Fuck white people" - Soyman."

Not every game

look up Phantasy star online, Monster hunter world or Warframe. Some of the best RPGs ever imo

Not every game

look up Phantasy star online, Monster hunter world or Warframe. Some of the best RPGs ever imo
Exceptions do exist.
One that comes to the top of my mind is:
Nier: Automata.
A beautiful masterpiece.

Introduce Soy politics and jooish degeneracy.
The all point of the game is to kill fictional fascistic figures for your entertainment.
I don´t correlate Nazis into this, since the Nazis in this game are NOT accurate, compared to reality.
It´s just pixels.
Yeah but to fuck up something as simple as Wolfenstein in concept, takes tons of effort.
Holy shit they put effort into ruining this franchise

Yeah but to fuck up something as simple as Wolfenstein in concept, takes tons of effort.
Holy shit they put effort into ruining this franchise
I only feel sad for the team that is in charge of making this game, just to be turned into a piece of shit in the end, thanks to very strict lined protocols that they have to follow to fulfill some degenerate agenda by the soy and kosher higher ups.

Edit1: They deleted my main comment, of course...
What else was i expecting...

Last edited:
I went back to see the shitstorm i made in that reply section.
Oh boiiii....
I never guessed that it would generate such high traffic....
KEK

I fed a few more trolls for the sake of entertaining myself, under the reply section.
I wish i could cleanse the world from these retards.

i wont play that game tbh