Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News fakecels.is

• Thread starter Incel of Incels
  • Start date
Incel of Incels

Incel of Incels

discord.gg/JtVBt3rc9b
-

now yuo see

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @lazy_gamer_423

yes most users here are fakecels, you didnt make a big revelation any old user here can you tell this much. Just look at the dates of join of most posters, rarely you see anyone lower than 2023. Its coz they get bored of larping and leave or get banned.

JFL at outing yourself

yes most users here are fakecels, you didnt make a big revelation any old user here can you tell this much. Just look at the dates of join of most posters, rarely you see anyone lower than 2023. Its coz they get bored of larping and leave or get banned.
water

That's @Ci Jey

It's because mods ban you for any small reason

It's because mods ban you for any small reason
most people on this forum are above average or average looking I seen it myself.

I have conversed with many people here in private message and some said they had sex before, some said they are above average looking etc etc.

Incels are rare.

most people on this forum are above average or average looking I seen it myself.

I have conversed with many people here in private message and some said they had sex before, some said they are above average looking etc etc.

Incels are rare.
Having sex makes you incel too, unless it is non paid or genuine.

Obviously faked

Untitled7 20240309155756

Hello??? @Ausbloke

That guy is 100% slayer! I wonder what he calls himself here.

Obviously fake. Also you just outed yourself as that other user @Ausbloke who had foids literally asking him for sex. Your profiles are similar as well
@TheProphetMuscle you can check his IP if suspicions aren't enough to ban him.

Last edited:
Average mentalcel.
"umm bro I cant get foids even though 5 foids asked to fuck me everyday, I was too scared" - :chad:

*Based on a true story*

80% of this forum

Obviously fake. Also you just outed yourself as that other user @Ausbloke who had foids literally asking him for sex. Your profiles are similar as well
@TheProphetMuscle you can check his IP if suspicious aren't enough to ban him.
Both botted sewers as well

Bro just committed .is suicide

close this forum asap

this is what truecels will look like in 2030

Other than having already been here for ages its why I barely post or even visit anymore. I'm tired of being mogged by zoomer chadcels who complain for fun

IMG 20240309 155832

REST IN PIECES.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF @Ausbloke / @Incel of Incels