Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels if you have had sex before you can do it again.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Real incels have never gotten close to having sex with a non prostitute, but you will claim to be one of us even though you have experienced something that we never will.

I literally can't due to female standards. We also have to try much harder, which is utter bullshit.

Crustaciouse said:
Real incels have never gotten close to having sex with a non prostitute, but you will claim to be one of us even though you have experienced something that we never will.

[img=700x450]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nVAG4gbgr30/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

i need to look how i looked 10 years ago for that.
but then again some women do like a bigger man

They cannot be celibate if they have had sex, they are failed normies. Also, extremely legit, those that have had sex w should not be here in the first place, because chances are they will have sex again females can smell that they are normies and not incel so even if their face became hideous they might still get pussy.

universallyabhorred said:
they will have sex again females can smell that they are normies and not incel so even if their face became hideous they might still get pussy.

dhMeAzK.gif

Absolutely. Women can sense through body language if you're a virgin or not.

we could always go to that popular 4chan board for incels, what's it called?

.... oh yeah, /pol/

if you ever had sex youre not incel

I ALMOST had sex. It was with a male friend of mine, we were having a sleepover playing video games and getting drunk. All of a sudden he starts comparing himself to one of the girls in street fight which we were playing and he asked me if hes a sexy girl. Then he lays on my bed and starts doing these sexual poses spreading his legs saying he's a sexy girl and for me to fuck him. Then he started crying and saying he doesn't know why he's acting like that. Then he looks at me and tells me we have to have sex or were going to die and I said no we're not. He was going crazy so i agreed that I would sleep next to him and I caressed him to sleep. Does that count?

Framecel222 said:
dhMeAzK.gif

Absolutely. Women can sense through body language if you're a virgin or not.

you had a gl female in your bed, but you "froze" up. if u can get a girl in ur bed, u can do it again

jvreturns said:
i need to look how i looked 10 years ago for that.
but then again some women do like a bigger man

fatcel is volcel