Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel Trait: You Want Kids

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I don't see how any genuinely blackpilled person could want kids. There's really only two possibilities.

Female = Toilet whore; the ultimate cuck
Male = Incel

Even if your son wins the genetic lotto, think about it. The less incel your male heir is, the more they will not relate to you. What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have and will probably be the very kind of person that bullied you. And this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.

I think the most based users here would blackpill TF out of their hypothetical sons so they can go ER, but even that's evil because they'd have to experience inceldom and isolation to drive them to such acts.

The one thing is cruel world did right is not allowing us to reproduce.

Last edited:
I’d like to raise my kids in homeschool and without social media influence.

What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have, and this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.
I really couldn't careless if he lives a better live than me. Infact if I ever have a son I hope he never has to experience inceldom.

Having kids is fucked if you're not a chad. You'll either get mogged by your son or condemn him to hell. foid daughter is self explanatory

They'd live better lives than me (that's an absolutely certainty) because I'd have enough money by then for them to live a good lifestyle.

t. (((anti-natalist))) shill

I don't see how any genuinely blackpilled person could want kids. There's really only two possibilities.

Male = Incel

Even if your son wins the genetic lotto, think about it. The less incel your male heir is, the more they will not relate to you. What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have and will probably be the very kind of person that bullied you. And this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.

I think the most based users here would blackpill TF out of their hypothetical sons so they can go ER, but even that's evil because they'd have to experience inceldom and isolation to drive them to such acts.

Need not want not :smonk:

I’d like to raise my kids in homeschool and without social media influence.
Impossible these days since SM influences every aspect of life at this point.

I don’t want to get cucked by a daughter and i also don’t want to breed another incel, so i don’t even think about breeding

There is no contradiction of incel men wanting marriages and children, our hatred or rage stems from a normal life as men that we're constantly denied in this life. :feelsjuice:

Wanting kids is also a sign one still has some kind of hope for life, BLUEPILL TRAIT

Wanting kids is also a sign one still has some kind of hope for life, BLUEPILL TRAIT
There is nothing contradictory of men even in the lowest forms of despair wanting to improve their lives or lot in life. :feelsjuice:

It's not a fakecel trait, it's a selfish trait.

I dont think it would be so bad to have a foid kid, just teach her not to ride the cock carousel, raise her to be the stacy you would have liked to see. Children should be raised to have a better life than you

That's more a retard trait :feelsaww:

I hope that, if I ever have a son, he doesn't ever experience the suffering that I experienced.

Tbh mentally ill people like us shouldn't have kids. You don't want your child to experience the same fate as you have. We are smart animals so we can see what life truly is. A never ending cycle of pain and suffering. A brutal, unfair experience of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled dreams

I dont think it would be so bad to have a foid kid, just teach her not to ride the cock carousel, raise her to be the stacy you would have liked to see. Children should be raised to have a better life than you
>just raise her to not be a slut

Said every normie to ever exist who has a whore for a daughter. Literally everyone thinks like this. Almost no one wants their daughter to be a whore. How do you think that turns out for 99.9% of them?

Also raising a Stacy for some other man to enjoy is cucked.

>just raise her to not be a slut

Said every normie to ever exist who has a whore for a daughter. Literally everyone thinks like this. Almost no one wants their daughter to be a whore. How do you think that turns out for 99.9% of them?

Also raising a Stacy for some other man to enjoy is cucked.
I see where you're coming from, but personally i would rather my daughter comes home with an incel/looksmatch than a Chad. Dont care if its cucked, at least future generation incels could get the chance i never had.

Tbh mentally ill people like us shouldn't have kids. You don't want your child to experience the same fate as you have. We are smart animals so we can see what life truly is. A never ending cycle of pain and suffering. A brutal, unfair experience of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled dreams
This is a good point too

There is no contradiction of incel men wanting marriages and children, our hatred or rage stems from a normal life as men that we're constantly denied in this life. :feelsjuice:

Images 3 2

I've noticed that the clever you are, the less you want children.

Not wanting kids is a smartcel trait tbh.

I

Male = Incel

I don't want kids, an even if I did, I wouldn't want to live vicariously through them

I've noticed that the clever you are, the less you want children.

Not wanting kids is a smartcel trait tbh.
Many of us want children, a wife, and a family but under the right kind of conditions, the environment we find ourselves currently makes it almost impossible for the majority of us, more than anything we want the right kind of environment that is more conducive to do such. We hate this world because we know that it has robbed our entire lives as men. :feelsjuice:

If you ever have children, please looksmaxx them (HGH, good diet, hormone treatments, physical activity, etc) They will be grateful to not live a life of inceldom like you did. Unlike your parents who were extremely bluepilled and hoped you turned out like what they are when standards in their era back then were lower.
This modern environment is starting to make the sheer majority of men effeminate both mentally and physically and women domineering the world, it's the only natural choice.

This isnt fakecel trait. Its a whitepill trait. Every Living creature seeks to procreate. The 5'6 guy can only do his part.

Just be an antinatalist.

Male = Incel

I'm sorry but this is one of the most stupid things I've seen in a while. Driving benefactor for men throughout history is spreading the seed. Meaning you want your bloodline to continue and thrive. It is why parents become so angry seeing you repeat mistakes that they used to do or even currently do. Hell, most people would want their sibligns to thrive, children is a whole other thing because that's what you spent 18 years of your life putting into. Your own flesh and blood. If you're worrying about how much you "relate" to them because they get women and you don't is very unusual behavior.

Driving benefactor for men throughout history is spreading the seed.
Good thing I'm not a brainless monkey and can make decisions beyond crude biology.
unusual behavior.
Yes being blackpilled is very unusual if you're using the whole of humanity as a sample size.

Even if you wanna get all darwinian clearly nature has already taken care of it. Most of us can't breed anyways. And it's not like subhuman do the species any good by reproducing. We don't need a surplus of subhuman slaves anymore with all this technology