Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel Trait: You Want Kids

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
I don't see how any genuinely blackpilled person could want kids. There's really only two possibilities.

Female = Toilet whore; the ultimate cuck
Male = Incel

Even if your son wins the genetic lotto, think about it. The less incel your male heir is, the more they will not relate to you. What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have and will probably be the very kind of person that bullied you. And this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.

I think the most based users here would blackpill TF out of their hypothetical sons so they can go ER, but even that's evil because they'd have to experience inceldom and isolation to drive them to such acts.

The one thing is cruel world did right is not allowing us to reproduce.

Last edited:
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
209d 14h 13m
I’d like to raise my kids in homeschool and without social media influence.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Not to fond of the LG TV community
★★★★★
311d 53m
What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have, and this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.
I really couldn't careless if he lives a better live than me. Infact if I ever have a son I hope he never has to experience inceldom.

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★★★★
35d 9h 20m
Having kids is fucked if you're not a chad. You'll either get mogged by your son or condemn him to hell. foid daughter is self explanatory

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★
17d 18h 35m
They'd live better lives than me (that's an absolutely certainty) because I'd have enough money by then for them to live a good lifestyle.

Gaz DaJous

Gaz DaJous

Anneke's no.1 fan
★★★★★
37d 21h 26m
t. (((anti-natalist))) shill

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Future orthodoxcel
★★★★★
122d 6h 47m
I don't see how any genuinely blackpilled person could want kids. There's really only two possibilities.

Male = Incel

Even if your son wins the genetic lotto, think about it. The less incel your male heir is, the more they will not relate to you. What if he's NT and you're ND? He will experience a life you never got to have and will probably be the very kind of person that bullied you. And this is supposed to be a good thing because it's your son and not some rando? You won't get to live vicariously through him. Living vicariously through your kid's success is just a pathetic normie cope.

I think the most based users here would blackpill TF out of their hypothetical sons so they can go ER, but even that's evil because they'd have to experience inceldom and isolation to drive them to such acts.

Need not want not :smonk:

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
I’d like to raise my kids in homeschool and without social media influence.
Impossible these days since SM influences every aspect of life at this point.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
209d 14h 13m
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
88d 21h 50m
I don’t want to get cucked by a daughter and i also don’t want to breed another incel, so i don’t even think about breeding

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★★★
38d 23h 36m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
146d 12h 40m
There is no contradiction of incel men wanting marriages and children, our hatred or rage stems from a normal life as men that we're constantly denied in this life. :feelsjuice:

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
Wanting kids is also a sign one still has some kind of hope for life, BLUEPILL TRAIT

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
146d 12h 40m
Wanting kids is also a sign one still has some kind of hope for life, BLUEPILL TRAIT
There is nothing contradictory of men even in the lowest forms of despair wanting to improve their lives or lot in life. :feelsjuice:

Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★
28d 40m
It's not a fakecel trait, it's a selfish trait.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Recruit
★★
4d 23m
I dont think it would be so bad to have a foid kid, just teach her not to ride the cock carousel, raise her to be the stacy you would have liked to see. Children should be raised to have a better life than you

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
33d 8h 48m
That's more a retard trait :feelsaww:

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★★
13d 5h 47m
I hope that, if I ever have a son, he doesn't ever experience the suffering that I experienced.

tomi45bg

tomi45bg

Recruit
★★★
2d 21h 22m
Tbh mentally ill people like us shouldn't have kids. You don't want your child to experience the same fate as you have. We are smart animals so we can see what life truly is. A never ending cycle of pain and suffering. A brutal, unfair experience of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled dreams

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
I dont think it would be so bad to have a foid kid, just teach her not to ride the cock carousel, raise her to be the stacy you would have liked to see. Children should be raised to have a better life than you
>just raise her to not be a slut

Said every normie to ever exist who has a whore for a daughter. Literally everyone thinks like this. Almost no one wants their daughter to be a whore. How do you think that turns out for 99.9% of them?

Also raising a Stacy for some other man to enjoy is cucked.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Recruit
★★
4d 23m
>just raise her to not be a slut

Said every normie to ever exist who has a whore for a daughter. Literally everyone thinks like this. Almost no one wants their daughter to be a whore. How do you think that turns out for 99.9% of them?

Also raising a Stacy for some other man to enjoy is cucked.
I see where you're coming from, but personally i would rather my daughter comes home with an incel/looksmatch than a Chad. Dont care if its cucked, at least future generation incels could get the chance i never had.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Recruit
★★
4d 23m
Tbh mentally ill people like us shouldn't have kids. You don't want your child to experience the same fate as you have. We are smart animals so we can see what life truly is. A never ending cycle of pain and suffering. A brutal, unfair experience of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled dreams
This is a good point too

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

RIP doogycel 1984-2022 the legend never dies
★★
62d 17h 11m
There is no contradiction of incel men wanting marriages and children, our hatred or rage stems from a normal life as men that we're constantly denied in this life. :feelsjuice:

Images 3 2

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
88d 23h 49m
I've noticed that the clever you are, the less you want children.

Not wanting kids is a smartcel trait tbh.

Acion

Acion

Cult Leader
★★★★★
43d 3h 18m
I

Male = Incel

I don't want kids, an even if I did, I wouldn't want to live vicariously through them

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
146d 12h 40m
I've noticed that the clever you are, the less you want children.

Not wanting kids is a smartcel trait tbh.
Many of us want children, a wife, and a family but under the right kind of conditions, the environment we find ourselves currently makes it almost impossible for the majority of us, more than anything we want the right kind of environment that is more conducive to do such. We hate this world because we know that it has robbed our entire lives as men. :feelsjuice:

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel
22d 2h 43m
If you ever have children, please looksmaxx them (HGH, good diet, hormone treatments, physical activity, etc) They will be grateful to not live a life of inceldom like you did. Unlike your parents who were extremely bluepilled and hoped you turned out like what they are when standards in their era back then were lower.
This modern environment is starting to make the sheer majority of men effeminate both mentally and physically and women domineering the world, it's the only natural choice.

huaus

huaus

KHHV
★★★★
28d 17h 19m
retard trait: wanting kids

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
265d 22h 17m
F

fheon

Officer
★★
13d 17h 45m
This isnt fakecel trait. Its a whitepill trait. Every Living creature seeks to procreate. The 5'6 guy can only do his part.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
118d 5h 39m
Just be an antinatalist.

Ken-Oh

Ken-Oh

Greycel
4h 41m

Male = Incel

I'm sorry but this is one of the most stupid things I've seen in a while. Driving benefactor for men throughout history is spreading the seed. Meaning you want your bloodline to continue and thrive. It is why parents become so angry seeing you repeat mistakes that they used to do or even currently do. Hell, most people would want their sibligns to thrive, children is a whole other thing because that's what you spent 18 years of your life putting into. Your own flesh and blood. If you're worrying about how much you "relate" to them because they get women and you don't is very unusual behavior.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
Driving benefactor for men throughout history is spreading the seed.
Good thing I'm not a brainless monkey and can make decisions beyond crude biology.
unusual behavior.
Yes being blackpilled is very unusual if you're using the whole of humanity as a sample size.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 15h 49m
Even if you wanna get all darwinian clearly nature has already taken care of it. Most of us can't breed anyways. And it's not like subhuman do the species any good by reproducing. We don't need a surplus of subhuman slaves anymore with all this technology