Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAKECEL TRAIT!!!: You play simulator games such as ETS2/ATS, Farming Simulator, Tracktor Simulator and etc.

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★
Title
Ultra-Giga-Omega NT games for the normiest of normies. If you actually enjoy these games, it means there's no place for you in this forum and you are a fakecel cuck.

@RealSchizo 75.3 HRS on Euro Truck Simulator 2 WTF niggerrr

i have 80 hours on ETS2 but I was a kid now when I try to play it it's boring and I cannot get myself to finish the delivery due to how boring it is.

ETS2 is giga normie game I agree. Only normies are interested in cars and trucks.

I used to cope with ETS2 a lot, I even bought some DLCs and mods. I tried playing it again a few months ago and I got bored after 2 minutes.

i have 80 hours on ETS2 but I was a kid now when I try to play it it's boring and I cannot get myself to finish the delivery due to how boring it is.

ETS2 is giga normie game I agree. Only normies are interested in cars and trucks.

I used to cope with ETS2 a lot, I even bought some DLCs and mods. I tried playing it again a few months ago and I got bored after 2 minutes.
I admit, i used to play ETS2 for the sole reason to feel like an NT. But it didn't last very long at all.

literally most autistic kid from school who was bullied and tortured liked truck similator

Truecel trait: you like playing the same games over and over

i play flight sim, it’s kinda relaxing

Betabuxx wagies with dead bedrooms enjoy these type of games

You must be a retard. They are the most incel games to exist. They are for autistics. Normies don't even play single player games at all I asked one of my school friends if he played GTA 5 story he was like no I just went to multiplayer. Guy is a retard.

Life as a sub 8 male is an incel simulator game

Life as a sub 8 male is an incel simulator game
LMAO!!!!!!!!
--------------------
@Skoga "Betabuxx wagies with dead bedrooms enjoy these type of games"
There's lots of truth in what you say actually lmao!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back