Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecel trait: time goes by fast

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
''OMG its 2024 already ayooo!''

What's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look

Time goes slow as shit for me

2023 and 2022 feel like a life time away, the days bleed into one and life is just a slog

Try doing this for 1 minute and gonna feel like hours (the guy on the image mogs me):cryfeels:
d71b18b6-c463-4501-b155-991610bebbc6_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

''OMG its 2024 already ayooo!''

What's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look

Time goes slow as shit for me

2023 and 2022 feel like a life time away, the days bleed into one and life is just a slog
Whether or not time passes quickly or slowly is dependant on how interesting your life is. Someone telling me that "time passes so quickly" indicates that he doesn't do anything with his life.