Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: other incels follow you on incels.is

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
This means that you are very NT and sociable and popular and that other incels look up to you therefore you shouldn’t be here

2 users follow you

Not really. It usually just means you have a high enough post count to be noticed.

spermrententionmaxx

Followers: 2

Fakecel trait : Not following back the users who follow you

This means that you are very NT and sociable and popular and that other incels look up to you therefore you shouldn’t be here
not really, you can be the shit in here but be a autist rotter irl.

Fakecel trait : Not following back the users who follow you
Agreed. Never understood why some users never follow anyone in return. I follow everyone who folows me to indicate friendship unless they are a grey with no posts of something. Dick move not to follow anyone back honestly. It takes no effort and it's not like you even get any extra notifications. It's the equivalent of friending someone on facebook

Do my followers get a notification when I post?

Followers reply

Do my followers get a notification when I post?

Followers reply
No. You don't get notifications just from following someone, or my notifications would go crazy. Only watchers get notified when you make a new thread

Agreed. Never understood why some users never follow anyone in return. I follow everyone who folows me to indicate friendship unless they are a grey with no posts of something. Dick move not to follow anyone back honestly. It takes no effort and it's not like you even get any extra notifications. It's the equivalent of friending someone on facebook
It's a ego thing

"Look so many are following me even though I don't" It means he is important to others but he doesn't consider others as important

@WØLF rn
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

It's a ego thing

Look so many are following me even though I don't. It means he is important to others but he doesn't consider others as important
I think the same thing. That's why I don't really care for users that are like that. It's like that person you try to make friends with but they always ignore you and have no interest in being friends

Look at you profile, kek, and click about. Also, you got notified when they followed you too and you ignored it
I’m such a trucel I easily get distracted because of ADHD and didn’t notice my follows

I am following you right now and therefore you are fakecel

I’m such a trucel I easily get distracted because of ADHD and didn’t notice my follows
Brutal. Follow them in return now then. Be grateful you have them. Reciprocate the friendship offered to you

Go on your profile under about
It is actually glitched if by followers it means those who follow you and not watching you

Because it shows 5 for me even though I have 29

How many users follow me, how the fuck do you checK?
This forum is a fed’s wet dream, so much information about what you do on your account is shown to everyone no privacy at all

It is actually glitched if by followers it means those who follow you and not watching you

Because it shows 5 for me even though I have 29
It's weird like that. The preview of followers it shows before going to the full profile is wrong and a gross underestimate for all users I've seen so far. Look at mine. It says I have 6 followers on the preview, but go to my actual profile and it shows I have well over 90

Fakecel trait: I just folowed you

It's weird like that. The preview of followers it shows before going to the full profile is wrong and a gross underestimate for all users I've seen so far. Look at mine. It says I have 6 followers on the preview, but go to my actual profile and it shows I have well over 90
Yeah the follower count is broken, I was scrathing my head how despite three users following me it stayed at 0

Yeah the follower count is broken, I was scrathing my head how despite three users following me it stayed at 0
Same. At first I was worried they unfollowed me, lol

What's next: Fakecel Trait: "You wash your body"?

I feel so bad now... I didn't follow back the people who followed me because I didn't want my inbox to be swarmed with notifications...
Now I know.

I feel so bad now... I didn't follow back the people who followed me because I didn't want my inbox to be swarmed with notifications...
Now I know.
Just follow them now and all will be good

What's next: Fakecel Trait: "You wash your body"?
Fakecel trait : You breath air. As an incel if you don't rope within minutes of being blackpilled you don't deserve to be here