Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel Trait: having hundreds of incredible "blackpill" stories

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Storycels always have some crazy story to tell us to the minor detail, most of them are obvious larp, but even in the case of true stories what you don't realize is truecel just don't have that much experience, the biggest truecel trait isn't getting "LE EPIC BLACKPILL MOMENT" in his everyday life, he's getting NOTHING.
I don't have any ONEITIS story because because no female showed me any affection or ever baited me, I have no frustrations on Chad's stealing my ONEITIS because any woman would be fine for me at this point.
I go outside, no one approaches me, people turn their gaze away from me, no one wants to interact with me or be my friend. I don't have stories to tell because these things don't happen to me.
كيوما on Twitter: https://t.co/Jl2DIT70Ak / Twitter

Fax, we're unable to have oneitises because of the lack of foid interaction

I have dozens of stories but I don't share them because they'll sound like larp.

Online, you get like 3 anecdotes before people no longer believe you.

Fax, we're unable to have oneitises because of the lack of foid interaction
"BROOO MY ONEITIS STACY FRIEND ONLY TALKS ABOUT CHAD WITH ME IS SO TOUGH BEING INCEL AND FRIENDZONE."
:feelsseriously:

I have dozens of stories but I don't share them because they'll sound like larp.

Online, you get like 3 anecdotes before people no longer believe you.
if your stories are something incredible or include multiple friends, foids etc etc = fakecel

all these fake stories make me feel like I'm browsing 4chan

Didn't read.

"BROOO MY ONEITIS STACY FRIEND ONLY TALKS ABOUT CHAD WITH ME IS SO TOUGH BEING INCEL AND FRIENDZONE."
:feelsseriously:
These types are talking about their girlfriends down low down low. Hidden nigger exposed oneitis cels. I only know mine on formal/acquaintance terms it’s not some chad mog cuckfest like fakecels make it out ot be

Blackpilled Story:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

From kindergarten to second grade, I had a single friend. He stuttered sometimes, but was initially kind to me. Later, he integrated with the NT kids and left me alone, leaving me friendless. I'd pace the playground alone until the teachers ordered us to line up. After that, I was homeschooled until 8th grade.

Mother placed me in a Jewish program for children. I was too anxious to socialize. I kept my head down while sweating for the two sessions I attended. Then she placed me in group therapy, where I was bullied.