Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: Females aren't repulsed by you.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
A Trucels presence alone can make a female shrivel up in disgust and contempt. If you do not produce the same reaction from them then you are a fakecel.

Can't relate. :smonk:

agreed. Females frequently say "ew" when sharing an elevator with incels, or walk around a different path to avoid you.

Source: me and my incels friends

They just laugh at me or point fingers at me.

They probably think they can beat me up or mug me because I'm a manlet.

agreed. Females frequently say "ew" when sharing an elevator with incels, or walk around a different path to avoid you.

A fellow cultured Based man I see.

Really wish i had a contagious disease so i could pass it onto these entitled bitches

Everyone is repulse by me. @Incelius Savage

I have no friends.

foids are disgusted by me, but not due to looks alone --- I'm a sperg, I act weird and creepy, and foids are disgusted by non-NT males.

they always keep a distance when im around

They ignore me tbh

There's no reason for a blonde hole to be preoccupied with a male sitting in his room daily on Concerta rotting(Pre-Forum), unless she has psychopathy.

:feelskek: LMAO so many try-hard "nazi" cringelords in one thread.

For women there is a huge sexless space on their spectrum of desirability and undesirability between "men I would fuck" and "men so repulsive I'm actually going to say something like "ew" out loud if I see them".

If they are saying shit like "ew"... that makes me think you are a teenager, and the women whose attention you are craving are also teenagers. Dumb ones.

Plenty of men on here are reasonably high achieving in other areas of their life, work around women and with women... are still incel, because doing the basics like finishing a degree, having a career and a house, even that is not enough to make women want to fuck you of you're not Chad. You don't have to have dumb teenagers going "ew" or whatever your special victim fantasy is. You just need to be not-Chad and it's probably over for you. That's the standard that matters. That's the line.

So please don't come at us with this "fakecel if you're not _____..." ignorant teenage BS young grasshopper. You have so much to learn. Fortunately you have come to the right place. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
:feelskek: LMAO so many try-hard "nazi" cringelords in one thread.

For women there is a huge space on their spectrum of desirability between "men I would fuck" and "men so repulsive I'm actually going to say something like "ew" out loud if I see them".

If they are saying shit like "ew"... that makes me think you are a teenager, and the women whose attention you are craving are also teenagers. Dumb ones.

Plenty of men on here are reasonably high achieving in other areas of their life, work around women and with women... are still incel, because doing the basics like finishing a degree, having a career and a house, even that is not enough to make women want to fuck you of you're not Chad. You don't have to have dumb teenagers going "ew" or whatever your spacial victim fantasy is. You just need to be not-Chad and it's probably over for you. That's the standard. That's the line.

So please don't come at us with this "fakecel if you're not _____..." ignorant teenage BS young grasshopper. You have so much to learn. Fortunately you have come to the right place. :feelsaww:
Kill yourself fakecel

REEEEEEE! :feelstastyman:
Another valuable, smart and nuanced comment from Zero/braincells, it must be the school holidays where you are?

Agreed, this is why users with female friends are fakecels, "bu bu but foids make friends with men to use them"
NO, foids don't want to be in the presence of a subhuman

Being only ignored is a normie trait

A fellow cultured Based man I see.
yeah I never realized how bad it was until my friend/roommate told me that girls purposely would walk around a different path rather than walk past him

jesus christ