Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecel trait: being white

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
While whites generally are subhumans with weak inferior genes which is why they are being breeded out, the halo effect is still very strong. Basically time after time it's been proven even the ugliest white can go to asia and fuck a self hating noodlewhore and raise a hapa.

reminder even blackop2cel got plenty of matches in Phillipines.

another reminder that allowing whites on this forum is no different than allowing foids. Both want to use the community for attention, and both are self victimizating vapid soulless attention whores

whites generally are subhumans with weak inferior genes which is why they are being breeded out
why would the race with the inferior genes have dominated the world so thoroughly OP?

why would the race with the inferior genes have dominated the world so thoroughly OP?
Because they never did, it's literally a pol meme of people who don't understand history.
Whites are inferior in intelligence to asians, and inferior in physicality to africans. Subhumans factually

Because they never did, it's literally a pol meme of people who don't understand history.
Perhaps you could elaborate more about this. How did the Brits and Americans do so well and why did whites accomplish it before others? Why is there no actual Wakanda?

Whites are inferior in intelligence to asians
sounds like a meme spread by the chinese

I think asians might be slightly lower-IQ but they're wise enough to realize they'll be fucked if they don't compensaet for it, so memetically they have family values of a high work ethic that lets them produce more from their IQ than a white person of same IQ would produce since he doesn't do study groups

inferior in physicality to africans
maybe in certain sports, but whites seem to do pretty well in sports like strongman or powerlifting

I'm sure you'll handwaive that as being due to the cost of competing in some sports so it's a cultural or economic thing?

While whites generally are subhumans with weak inferior genes which is why they are being breeded out, the halo effect is still very strong. Basically time after time it's been proven even the ugliest white can go to asia and fuck a self hating noodlewhore and raise a hapa.

another reminder that allowing whites on this forum is no different than allowing foids. Both want to use the community for attention, and both are self victimizating vapid soulless attention whores

Based tbh, we should take all of the cumskins and move them over to looksmaxx :feelshehe:

Perhaps you could elaborate more about this. How did the Brits and Americans do so well and why did whites accomplish it before others? Why is there no actual Wakanda?
Almost every single nation had an empire during a period of time. Turkey, china, mongols, iran ect... the only thing the british empire brought was cuckoldom and womens rights and faggotry.

sounds like a meme spread by the chinese

I think asians might be slightly lower-IQ but they're wise enough to realize they'll be fucked if they don't compensaet for it, so memetically they have family values of a high work ethic that lets them produce more from their IQ than a white person of same IQ would produce since he doesn't do study groups
Google countries with highest iq. The top 6 are all asian countries.
Singapore
Hong kong
Taiwan
China
South korea
Singapore
Google it. Whites believing they are intelligent is literally a meme. They are statistically inferior.

maybe in certain sports, but whites seem to do pretty well in sports like strongman or powerlifting

I'm sure you'll handwaive that as being due to the cost of competing in some sports so it's a cultural or economic thing?
Look at the great boxers. Look at the greatest ufc champs. Look at current ufc champs. Despite sports like wrestling being more prevalent in white countries, most champs are still not white. Whites are inferior

200 5

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Almost every single nation had an empire during a period of time. Turkey, china, mongols, iran ect
Having an empire until whites come and take it from you doesn't really mean that much.

Look at the great boxers. Look at the greatest ufc champs. Look at current ufc champs. Despite sports like wrestling being more prevalent in white countries, most champs are still not white. Whites are inferior

If you want to convince me that the majority of wrestling champions are non-white, please give me some specific numbers.

Having an empire until whites come and take it from you doesn't really mean that much.
What does that mean? You think whites took over all those empires? The white empire was mainly over small devided countries. It was the most failed empire and the one that caused modern degeneracy cuz whites are inherintly cucked.

If you want to convince me that the majority of wrestling champions are non-white, please give me some specific numbers.
Ufc current champs:
Heavyweight francis ngannou. Black cameroon
Light Heavyweight: jon jones, black
Middle weight: israel Adesanya. Black nigerian
Welterweight: kamaru usman black nigeria
Lightweight, khabib dagestani muslim
Featherweight, volkanavski. Austalian white. Although he should have lost to holloway who isn't white.
Bantamweight: aljamin sterling, black
Featherweight: Davison feguirero, brazilian
Thise are all the male ufc champs. Only one white guy, and most people thought he lost his last fight anyway.
Also I like how you didn't even try to argue about iq.
Whites are subhumans. Face it. Go jerk off to tranny anime like white cucks do

They dont even need to travel, any local ethnic girl will bend over for any white guy

I have dark hair brown eyes. White lineage. And 5'2. Yeah I am fackecl

I’m white, where are my ethnic girls? Oh wait, girls hate all subhuman men even if they are ugly.

The whole jbw is just a cope for ethnics who don’t want to say they are genetically inferior.

I’m white, where are my ethnic girls? Oh wait, girls hate all subhuman men even if they are ugly.

The whole jbw is just a cope for ethnics who don’t want to say they are genetically inferior.
Yeah if you're white and are literally a midget you can get asian possy!!!!??

MUH 3RD WORLD ASIAN PROSTITUTES!!!

Cope harder anti White brown loser.

White is right

You literally easily would get tinder matches in sea. All whites would.
OUT OUT OUT

High IQ post, is OP Asian?

Jbw is all u need

Same can be said about white passing arabs
Im theoretically caucasian but westerners see me as subhuman slav euro-poor so its over and i have ethnic eyes
Same

high IQ. wh*toid= volcel

Ok, if I’m fakecel, where is my gf?

This is one of the highest IQ threads I have ever seen. Subhuman fakecel mayofags absolutely BTFO'd

kek i knew it was you who bumped this thread.
i'm not even white for most people but for fulltimenigger i probably i'm i don't think that he can tell difference between spaniard, swede, anglo jew and polack

Whites built the modern world silly nigger. U wouldn't be posting this retarded nigger monkey shit if it weren't for white people like Tesla (a Croat). What did niggers, sandniggers and ricemen built? (apart from treestick houses, rock paintings and sumarai swords). At least sandniggers were good at maths a few hundred years ago during the Islamic golden era, but niggers have legit done nothing for the world except consoom and pollute this planet.

Not about whites just about race, whenever someone bump a thread about race or especially the white race it's always you.
yes because fulltimenigger or monke man aren't obsessed, but you don't remind them about it, bummer or whatever
half of this forum talks a lot about race, but you just bully me

@SocialzERo

Last edited:
Arabs have better social skills. North-west europeans are sort of autistic in comparison

Come back you nigger

This seems like cope.

I detect heavy envy and projection.