Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : being 6’0 or taller

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being 6’0 or taller is the biggest fakecel trait us 5’11 and under users are the true subhumans 6’0+ guys can just ogremax or ascend with some 5’2 girl or something only manlets and average height are real truecels

i’d say anything under 5’10 counts.

I have approached between 20 and 30 foids this year, in person, all of them rejected me, all (but a few) of them were visibly scared.

6'+ get rejected like <6' but with more fear.

6'3 and truecel.

Being 6’0 or taller is the biggest fakecel trait us 5’11 and under users are the true subhumans 6’0+ guys can just ogremax or ascend with some 5’2 girl or something only manlets and average height are real truecels
:feelsokman:

are you a creature that escaped from a monster club ? Otherwise it is completely impossible :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
It is, normies are more chosen by toilets instead of me.

Face more important 6’4 truecel a are common

Tallfags are fakecels

I FUCKING HATE TALLFAGS ANY MALE 5’10 and TALLER SHOULD BE FUCKING BURNED ALIVE ON THE STAKE LIKE THEY DID IN MORE BASED TIMES NOT IN MINECRAFT I AM A 5’4 MALE LIFE IS FUCKING GIGA BRUTAL I AM GIGA MANLET I WANT TO MAKE A FINAL choICE (in Minecraft) EVERY FUCKING DAY

As a Blackpillosophy professor I would say 6’2

Dont argue with manlets, there just mad because theyd get the shit beat out of them in real life by us tallcels
This is some foid shit. Kill yourself, blEWcel

based

im 5'11 and a half

R.95b220e5bc8cfd8eacc3888a030f5628

Guns don't discriminate, tallfag.

i am 5 feet 2 giga trucel