Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecel trait: Attractive man pfps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
NUMBER ONE WAY TO SPOT A FAKECEL LOOKSMAX.ORG RETARD

Attractive man pfp. Especially if it's some serial killer or mass shooter that happens to be attractive. I can excuse Jeremy Meeks, but it's definitely a looksmax.org fag if it's Richard Ramirez or some niche pretty boy serial killer.

Fuck these Chad worshippers

Attractive man pfp. Especially if it's some serial killer or mass shooter that happens to be attractive. I can excuse Jeremy Meeks, but it's definitely a looksmax.org fag if it's Richard Ramirez or some niche pretty boy serial killer.

It’s not a sign of a fakecel, it’s a sign of a closeted homosexual. (Mine doesn’t count because @Fat Link made it)

tbf gays can't be incel
Some closeted homosexuals larp as incels so they have a guise to hide under to explain why they don’t have a girlfriend. Why do you think people get banned for saying gay shit all the time?.

:dafuckfeels:why did i have to choose the perfect being as a pfp

:dafuckfeels:why did i have to choose the perfect being as a pfp
He jawline mogs me
60995.jpg

IMG 0652

Ya speaking to a low IQ retard if they have this crap as their PFP.

@anandkonda.belgrade

id say gay trait but whatever

I’m assuming mine doesn’t count because even tho Roslyakov was a mogger, the pic I use is one where he has a swastika and a totenkopf over his face