Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: Approaching foids/Asking foids out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33664
  • Start date
Deleted member 33664

Deleted member 33664

Self-banned
-
If your self esteem isn't so low that the idea of even approaching a foid, let alone asking one out, doesn't give you thoughts of roping you are exhibiting a giga-fakecel trait.

As a subhuman male what does approaching foids and asking them out even do? You get rejected, you look like a clown and feel shitty. She gets a self esteem boost and also a little sprinkle of kekfuel because you dared to approach her. If you really keep approaching them and asking them out, playing into their mind games of maximum attention seeking and giving them exactly what they so desperately crave, are you any better than some soycuck?

If you are approaching foids and/or asking them out, just fucking stop. You know the outcome and you still put on a show for her to laugh at thinking you will somehow come out ahead. If you want to be a clown go join a circus.

Fakecel trait: never approaching foids and claim inceldom

Based and high iq. Just never approach theory.

Nhk 01

It's over if foids don't aproach you at your home tbh :feelshaha:

If I was attractive, they would have asked me out instead

Approaching foids only work for guys who are 7/10+.

More like delusioncel trait. Lets say that you asked out a bunch of women from different places with different tactics and all of them rejected you. What makes you think the next one will accept you? What kind of heavy dosage copium you need to take to delude yourself into this optimistic bullshit, and more importantly where can i get some?

I never will, I already know what the outcome will be. I'll just be hurting myself by doing it
Yeah it is better than going to jail.

Fakecel trait- approaching foids and not get beat up, not yell at , not get the police call on you, not go to jail etc...

Reddit cuck spotted

Fakecel trait- approaching foids and not get beat up, not yell at , not get the police call on you, not go to jail etc...

Reddit cuck spotted
Delusional. They only get disgusted. You're exaggerating

Delusional. They only get disgusted. You're exaggerating
Approaching foids is a normie trait, how many foids have you approached and what percentage are disgusted?
Are you insane (doing the same thing and getting the same result) or a madochist?

For us to approach is sexual harassment (Chad only) and any incel who's taken the blackpill will know this.

This. So many Chads and Chadlites on here are wasting their potential never asking any women out and giving up without even asking one out.

Approach them to lower their self esteem.

Asking out as a non Chad means getting metoo’d

Been years since I approached.

Might do it again. :feelsclown:

Babycel/mentalcel trait unless you are deformed and bullied and know your smv

I did this today and the women got freaked out by my presence.

Trucel trait, approaching hundreds of women over a lifetime and being rejected by all of them to the point you no longer even try approaching them any longer. Through individual learned experiences in life and constant humiliating demoralization you come to realize what they're all about through decades of constant endless rejection. Your entire life can be summed up to the words, access denied.

Last edited:
retarded post made by a retarded GrAYcel.
If you never approached a foid then youre a volcel. end of story.
what did you even write 3 paragraphs of?
being an Incel isn't measured by the amount of self esteem one person has. being Incel is about not being able to form relationships or have sex despite one trying to do so.
retarded post made by probably an IT infiltrator with the Intention to make incels look bad.
the tragedy is that some people here actually agree with this faggot.

Trucel trait, approaching hundreds of women over a lifetime and being rejected by all of them to the point you no longer even try approaching them any longer. Through individual learned experiences in life and constant humiliating demoralization you come to realize what they're all about through decades of constant endless rejection. Your entire life can be summed up to the words, access denied.
retarded post made by a retarded GrAYcel.
what did you even write 3 paragraphs of?
being an Incel isn't measured by the amount of self esteem one person has. being Incel is about not being able to form relationships or have sex despite one trying to do so.
retarded post made by probably an IT infiltrator with the Intention to make incels look bad.
the tragedy is that some people here actually agree with this faggot.

idk man, a relationship is something that always seemed out of reach to me. I thought i needed to be able to make real friends first before I even thought about it.
I would feel quite delusional if I approached random girls as a short balding low T guy. Approaching outside of your social circle isn't even a thing here, that's just seen as creepy.
Being the shortest guy in school and seeing how different girls acted around tall high T guys made me give up, especially when my norwooding got obvious

Approach them to lower their self esteem.
Nevermind ,this is the way.

I've asked them out via Tinder but would never dare it irl. I'm aware I don't have the looks to make anyone excited in interacting with me.

Approaching foids in public isn't real, it's a myth. If you've ever spoken to a woman in public, you're lower inhib than me.

nobody actually does this

you ask out girls that you already know, and you lead the conversation to a date over text with girls who's numbers you already have from somewhere like school or work or the neighborhood

just talk to some people who get laid and you will see that this is true, even low-inhib gymbros play it safe and don't bother trying to impress random women with their muscles in the neighborhood or the park, they use texting, friends doing matchmaking for them, whatever

one of the final incel copes to be shed, are that you just need to gather enough mental energy to throw yourself at some random woman, and it's your fault that you haven't done this yet, and that you secretly have this last resort in your back pocket

nobody actually does this

you ask out girls that you already know, and you lead the conversation to a date over text with girls who's numbers you already have from somewhere like school or work or the neighborhood

just talk to some people who get laid and you will see that this is true, even low-inhib gymbros play it safe and don't bother trying to impress random women with their muscles in the neighborhood or the park, they use texting, friends doing matchmaking for them, whatever

one of the final incel copes to be shed, are that you just need to gather enough mental energy to throw yourself at some random woman, and it's your fault that you haven't done this yet, and that you secretly have this last resort in your back pocket
the only High iq response to this thread.