Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel LARPers unironically need to be themselves and find a therapist

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
@rightfulcel spent countless hours on this forum LARPing about how it's ogre for him.

What he unironically needed was to go to a therapist and get some bluepills, if not some jewpills from a psychiatrist.

Postmaxxing on an incel forum despite clearly have the ability to get sex implies that you have maladaptive mental/attachment issues of the sort that therapy would unironically help solve.

I know us subhumans are cool and have an organic culture, but part of being a normie is that you lose all your individuality and unique interests and get subsumed by the borg. Yes, domestication is not fun, but it is your inevitable path in life, normgroid LARPers.

Last edited:
Wait, what happened with Rightfulcel?

This forum is teeming with larpers. The mods need to stop banning truecels for shitty reasons and purge these fuckers out.

What happened? I missed it

Wait, what happened with Rightfulcel?
What happened? I missed it

He admitted to being administered oral sex at 14 years old, among other things, on Discord.

This forum is teeming with larpers. The mods need to stop banning truecels for shitty reasons and purge these fuckers out.
The @rightfulcel Discord nexus, which includes the LARPer and Chad @LastGerman (who is still active here), must be fully investigated and purged.

Last edited:
yeah what happened to that clown.

He admitted to being administered oral sex at 14 years old, among other things, on Discord.

The rightfulcel Discord nexus, which includes the Chad LARPer LastGerman (who is still active here), must be fully investigated.
Oh he was that guy? And what did german say?

what did german say?
@LastGerman congratulated his fellow fakecel friend on a LARP well done:

They are currently circlejerking each other on Discord and sharing their recent sexual anecdotes, probably.

Same goes for mentalcels that are clearly good looking

this is what happened
There is a reason why Wizardchan became adversarial to IRC cliques, because insulated chatroom environments become hotbeds for attention whoring LARPers like @rightfulcel and @LastGerman

Tbh but it's hard to detect this fakecels, i mean he had to admit it otherwise he would still be posting here

Tbh but it's hard to detect this fakecels, i mean he had to admit it otherwise he would still be posting here
All you need to do at this point is probably just connect the dots ngl. Bloodsuckers tend to travel in packs and must be exterminated in common.

@rightfulcel is friends with @LastGerman:

@LastGerman and his insincere, hyperbolic LARPing reminds one of @mylifeistrash. Whereas @LastGerman is a Chad, @mylifeistrash is a 6'5 giga tallfag.

Who is defending all of these people above? @Personalityinkwell. Perhaps he is just a misguided peacemaker, or maybe he is malicious.

Last edited:
Yeah the only way fakecels get exposed is if they brag or confess

All you need to do at this point is probably just connect the dots ngl. Bloodsuckers travel in packs.

View attachment 248616

@LastGerman and his insincere, hyperbolic LARPing reminds one of @mylifeistrash. Whereas @LastGerman is a Chad, @mylifeistrash is a 6'5 giga tallfag.

Who is defending all of these people above? @Personalityinkwell. Perhaps he is just misguided, or maybe he is malicious.
Solid theory tbh

All you need to do at this point is probably just connect the dots ngl. Bloodsuckers travel in packs and must be exterminated in common.

View attachment 248616

Who is defending all of these people above? @Personalityinkwell. Perhaps he is just a misguided peacemaker, or maybe he is malicious.
Personality inkwell isn’t a larp imo

What the actual fuck. That's annoying. The moment (if ever) I ascend I'm not staying on this forum jfl. It needs to be a safe place for actual incels to talk and discuss. Not faggot larpers.
Also, what's the discord?

I know us subhumans are cool and have an organic culture, but part of being a normie is that you lose all your individuality and unique interests and get subsumed by the borg. Yes, domestication is not fun, but it is your inevitable path in life, normgroid LARPers.
no clue why normies want in subhuman kulture, even now there are more lurkers than posters

Ngl, I'm jelly as fuck. At 14 too? Lucky fucking bastard. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I just want a fucking foid I don't have to pay for. Just once, please, life, just once! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: I used to just be depressed, but now I'm so FUCKING MAD.

Personality inkwell isn’t a larp imo
That's my visceral assumption too, but the fact that he has outright defended the incel bona fides of @LastGerman, a bloodsucking Chad LARPer, and retains contact with @rightfulcel (although he is upfront about that, in fairness), and these two people are connected, gives one pause.

That's my visceral assumption too, but the fact that he has outright defended the incel bona fides of @LastGerman, a bloodsucking Chad LARPer, and retains contact with @rightfulcel (although he is upfront about that, in fairness), and these two people are connected, gives one pause.

View attachment 248618
I wonder where people see other users faces and stuff. The only persons face I’ve ever seen here is Knajjid

no clue why normies want in subhuman kulture, even now there are more lurkers than posters
It's the same reason why rap music is popular among white kids (besides the Jewish Question).

They want the best of both worlds (the organic, grassroots culture produced by deprivation/impoverishment, plus their own stifling bourgeois privileges and comforts).

Last edited:
I think .co will turn out to be like modern /r9k/. Every fakecel will ruin this site

I wonder where people see other users faces and stuff. The only persons face I’ve ever seen here is Knajjid
Face swaps occur in the sociable, fakecel communication lines that are established behind the scenes of the forum.

Truly isolated mentalcels never become a part of these, to moderate @Reprobus's point ITT.

Anyway, the idea that @LastGerman is a truecel is preposterous, so it impugns @Personalityinkwell's veracity to have said this.

Face swaps occur in the sociable, fakecel communication lines that are established behind the scenes of the forum.

Truly isolated mentalcels never become a part of these, to moderate @Reprobus's point ITT.

Anyway, the idea that @LastGerman is a truecel is preposterous, so it impugns @Personalityinkwell's veracity to have said this.
Probably why I havent seen any tbh I’m only really active on this forum and nothing else

Probably why I havent seen any tbh I’m only really active on this forum and nothing else
Many users chat to one another using the chat feature tbh. TRUCEL trait if you don't :feelsrope:

Many users chat to one another using the chat feature tbh. TRUCEL trait if you don't :feelsrope:
The forum Chat is pilled, because it is accessible to all.

But seedy Discord conversations where you share all your luminous sexual histories with fellow fakecels reminds one of the movie 120 Days of Sodom. It's what homosexual entryists into the Catholic Church (another celibate space) must have done behind closed doors tbhngl.

Last edited:
All you need to do at this point is probably just connect the dots ngl. Bloodsuckers tend to travel in packs and must be exterminated in common.

View attachment 248616

I didn't get the mention, odd.

rightfulcel apparently requested his ban. I guess it's like a worker who quits his job so his boss can't fire him.

Insecure normies get mog'd irl around other high tier normies, so they come here when they get depressed and mog KHHVs so that they can feel better about themselves.

just fucking laughing. these are the types of people who complain about "gatekeeping" on this forum

Take a week off from .Co because you get sick of all the racism and Tallfags

Comeback and it’s a fakecel uprising:feelsohgod:

just fucking laughing. these are the types of people who complain about "gatekeeping" on this forum
Or they are even among the gatekeepers, and it serves their narcissistic purposes to egoistically identify with their LARPs and become bearers of the standard of the blackpill.

Or they are even among the gatekeepers, and it serves their narcissistic purposes to egoistically identify with their LARPs and become bearers of the standard of the blackpill.
they have the exact same psychology as femcels. they know deep down that everything they say is bullshit. inceldom is just a "teehee im so quirky" aesthetic for them and not a painful reality like it is for us

if women are sexually attracted to you then you have no reason to be angry at society

if women are sexually attracted to you then you have no reason to be angry at society
I wouldn't go that far, because there is a lot to be dissatisfied about in this soyciety, and our libertine sexual dynamics intersects with all of it.

But if you go to the extent of LARPing as a truecel on an incel forum where you are actually allowed to be a blackpilled normie if only you keep it discreet, indeed reveals a lot about your personaliteehee (namely, your narcissism, which the women you slay must love).

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far, because there is a lot to be dissatisfied about in this soyciety, and our libertine sexual dynamics intersects with all of it, but if you go to the extent of LARPing as a truecel on an incel forum where you are actually allowed to be a blackpilled normie if only you keep it discreet, indeed reveals a lot about your personaliteehee (namely, your narcissism, which the women you slay probably love).
oh ofc, I should have made the context a bit clearer. I'm mainly talking about the social-sexual aspect of society. for example I empathize quite a bit with people who come from shitty economic backgrounds or have been screwed over financially; but that's not really what this forum is about and it's not what the anger towards society here is directed at.

if you got your dick sucked at 14 then you literally beat 99.90% of the human population at the game of sexual desirability. it takes a special type of retarded to still complain and moan about how it's unfair at that point

Lots of users here simply don't have any social skills at all, don't make the least effort and aren't even ugly and expect foids to fall in their arms and then come here saying "It's over for me!". The bluepill would actually work for them.:dafuckfeels:

Such is the mental retardation of these people, they try to rationalize how all their previous contact with foids was "just luck bro!", while wanting to be lumped with truly ugly truecels for whom it's truly over. (One of the reasons the sub8 meme is fucking retarded cope)

Also, I recall this user complaining about there being too many fakecel larping faggots. JFL.

Last edited:
oh ofc, I should have made the context a bit clearer. I'm mainly talking about the social-sexual aspect of society. for example I empathize quite a bit with people who come from shitty economic backgrounds or have been screwed over financially; but that's not really what this forum is about and it's not what the anger towards society here is directed at.

if you got your dick sucked at 14 then you literally beat 99.90% of the human population at the game of sexual desirability. it takes a special type of retarded to still complain and moan about how it's unfair at that point
Well, even modern sexuality itself, if fully realized, just turns you into a slave of a human being.

It is quite literally a drug to have sex, and in the pursuit of sex, you therefore become a tweaker, if not a domesticated betabuxxer.

I suppose it depends upon factors like your intelligence and effort-to-reward ratio whether these conditions are satisfying to you or not.

Last edited:
What's his old avi?

Lots of users here simply don't have any social skills at all
If you are congenitally autistic and invariably failed to be socialized properly between the ages of 3-6, then this is fully excusable.

To demand that an autistic person, even if normie looking, get a "better personality" when all this evidently means from their perspective is to dumb themselves down, become apparently credulous, and manipulate others so as to preempt others' manipulation of them, is inhumane, inasmuch as it stresses their sensory sensitivities and sets them up to fail.

Autists have historically been giga celibates, and they all deserve NEETbux and a lifetime of comfort in communal solitude ngl.

Dude could've had a mommy gf that supplied him with vidya, fucked him in class, gave him bjs in school, and played vidya with him wtf
that girl was some definitely guy's oneitis. imagine being that guy and seeing the guy who touched her pussy in class LARPing as an incel on the internet and saying shit like "it's over for sub8 males"

I guess that is punished via the "Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban if it is brought to our attention." rule.

Although oral doesn't seem like 'heavy bragging' to me.

I still consider @rightfulcel a virgin because "oral sex" isn't actually sex. Sex is when you put a penis into a fertile vagina and ejaculate your cum inside that vagina with a chance of creating a pregnancy.

I guess that is punished via the "Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban if it is brought to our attention." rule.

Although oral doesn't seem like 'heavy bragging' to me.

I still consider @rightfulcel a virgin because "oral sex" isn't actually sex. Sex is when you put a penis into a fertile vagina and ejaculate your cum inside that vagina with a chance of creating a pregnancy.
"Teehee, anal sex isn't actually sex, I'm still a virgin" :feelsseriously:

If anything, being a sodomite (including both anal and oral sex history) is worse than being a non-virgin as such.

Teehee, anal sex isn't actually sex, I'm still a virgin :feelsseriously:

If anything, being a sodomite (including both anal and oral sex history) is worse than being a non-virgin as such.
Poopering is not ascension AA
there lies wolves

Poopering is not ascension AA
there lies wolves
Then do you consider @NEETAndTidy as still being a virgin?

At a certain stage, there are worse things than simply having lost your virginity, such as being a sodomite and/or LARPer.

Then do you consider @NEETAndTidy as still being a virgin?

At a certain stage, there are worse things than simply having lost your virginity, such as being a sodomite and/or LARPer.
would you put oral sex in the same department as anal?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back