Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel IceCutter has fled to IncelTears

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
This guy is Lookism normie who had a girlfriend in the past but pretended to be an Incel because he was on a dry spell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dd3zt/they_banned_me_from_incelsme/

I know that lookism faggot was not reliable, and that`s why the Mods should purge anyone that say that comes from Cuckism

What, you mean to tell me someone who constantly stood up for women like they aren't degenerate devils and always protected the harmless angels who could do no wrong was a fakecel this entire time? OH JESUS CHRIST COLOR ME SHOCKED, MY BOYOS!!

Props to @Sergeantincel for banning the fakecel. Thanks mate.

Circlemarveljerk said:
Props to @Sergeantincel for banning the fakecel. Thanks mate.

It took him that long? I reported him many times in the past and he was never banned.

daily reminder about that thread in Inceltears promoting rape in jail against incels , those are criminals and their views are very toxic, they are psychos who get off on emotional abuse about other people , they lack empathy and humanity , that sub makes me sick that such vile people exist in this world, their mindset is like the girls that physically pied on me when i was in highschool and i am not kidding they would laugh at you being bullied, and let us not forget the girls there that come "to help" and then get all offended when she isn't entitled to us sucking her clit because she thinks she will be our messiha , fucking normies fuck all of them

keep up the purge. Those lookism assholes don’t belong here.

PLEASE BAN EVERY FAGGOT FROM LOOKISM

RopeForSluts said:

And anyone who says "w-w-women aren't inherently evil. Come on bro, I can't believe you think women suffering is life fuel!" Of course, a big number of those cucks are from lookism anyway. Most are from CuckTears who routinely disguise themselves as incels to either make us look stupid or to try to change our views.

We shall purify this place. Purge them. Purge them all.

RopeForSluts said:

The high post count posters on that forum are self confess feminist themselves.

IceCutter was a low IQ dope who has been bullied hard by those cucks and had his pics leaked around.

Banning him is picking the lesser evil while the bigger evil is still around.

Cucks Leave said:
The high post count posters on that forum are self confess feminist themselves.

IceCutter was a low IQ dope who has been bullied hard by those cucks and had his pics leaked around.

Banning him is picking the lesser evil while the bigger evil is still around.

Traitorcels are the worst. We have enough enemies and we dont need more assholes here. BANN THEM ALL

IceCuck acting like a fag and hated by everyone? What else is new lmao

undeadcel said:
Traitorcels are the worst. We have enough enemies and we dont need more assholes here. BANN THEM ALL

48 Laws of Power level shit Lookism is pulling off.

foreignincel3 said:
daily reminder about that thread in Inceltears promoting rape in jail against incels , those are criminals and their views are very toxic, they are psychos who get off on emotional abuse about other people , they lack empathy and humanity , that sub makes me sick that such vile people exist in this world, their mindset is like the girls that physically pied on me when i was in highschool and i am not kidding they would laugh at you being bullied, and let us not forget the girls there that come "to help" and then get all offended when she isn't entitled to us sucking her clit because she thinks she will be our messiha , fucking normies fuck all of them

daily reminder that this guy also fled to cuck tears and should also be banned

About fucking time. He was only here to troll. We need to moderate this site like we did r/incels. Bring back the no platitudes rule.

BasedTruecel said:
What, you mean to tell me someone who constantly stood up for women like they aren't degenerate devils and always protected the harmless angels who could do no wrong was a fakecel this entire time? OH JESUS CHRIST COLOR ME SHOCKED, MY BOYOS!!

right? How did no one pick up on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.