Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel IceCutter has fled to IncelTears

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
125
Online
0
This guy is Lookism normie who had a girlfriend in the past but pretended to be an Incel because he was on a dry spell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dd3zt/they_banned_me_from_incelsme/
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
I know that lookism faggot was not reliable, and that`s why the Mods should purge anyone that say that comes from Cuckism
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
What, you mean to tell me someone who constantly stood up for women like they aren't degenerate devils and always protected the harmless angels who could do no wrong was a fakecel this entire time? OH JESUS CHRIST COLOR ME SHOCKED, MY BOYOS!!
 
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
125
Online
0
Props to @Sergeantincel for banning the fakecel. Thanks mate.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Circlemarveljerk said:
Props to @Sergeantincel for banning the fakecel. Thanks mate.

It took him that long? I reported him many times in the past and he was never banned.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
daily reminder about that thread in Inceltears promoting rape in jail against incels , those are criminals and their views are very toxic, they are psychos who get off on emotional abuse about other people , they lack empathy and humanity , that sub makes me sick that such vile people exist in this world, their mindset is like the girls that physically pied on me when i was in highschool and i am not kidding they would laugh at you being bullied, and let us not forget the girls there that come "to help" and then get all offended when she isn't entitled to us sucking her clit because she thinks she will be our messiha , fucking normies fuck all of them
 
Eternalfootman2017

Eternalfootman2017

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
105
Online
0
keep up the purge. Those lookism assholes don’t belong here.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
PLEASE BAN EVERY FAGGOT FROM LOOKISM
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RopeForSluts said:
PLEASE BAN EVERY FAGGOT FROM LOOKISM

And anyone who says "w-w-women aren't inherently evil. Come on bro, I can't believe you think women suffering is life fuel!" Of course, a big number of those cucks are from lookism anyway. Most are from CuckTears who routinely disguise themselves as incels to either make us look stupid or to try to change our views.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,639
Online
7d 17h 50m
Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
53
Online
0
We shall purify this place. Purge them. Purge them all.
 
C

Cucks Leave

Greycel
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
22
Online
0
RopeForSluts said:
PLEASE BAN EVERY FAGGOT FROM LOOKISM

The high post count posters on that forum are self confess feminist themselves.

IceCutter was a low IQ dope who has been bullied hard by those cucks and had his pics leaked around.

Banning him is picking the lesser evil while the bigger evil is still around.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Cucks Leave said:
The high post count posters on that forum are self confess feminist themselves.

IceCutter was a low IQ dope who has been bullied hard by those cucks and had his pics leaked around.

Banning him is picking the lesser evil while the bigger evil is still around.

Traitorcels are the worst. We have enough enemies and we dont need more assholes here. BANN THEM ALL
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
IceCuck acting like a fag and hated by everyone? What else is new lmao
 
C

Cucks Leave

Greycel
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
22
Online
0
undeadcel said:
Traitorcels are the worst. We have enough enemies and we dont need more assholes here. BANN THEM ALL

48 Laws of Power level shit Lookism is pulling off.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,486
Online
138d 19h 37m
foreignincel3 said:
daily reminder about that thread in Inceltears promoting rape in jail against incels , those are criminals and their views are very toxic, they are psychos who get off on emotional abuse about other people , they lack empathy and humanity , that sub makes me sick that such vile people exist in this world, their mindset is like the girls that physically pied on me when i was in highschool and i am not kidding they would laugh at you being bullied, and let us not forget the girls there that come "to help" and then get all offended when she isn't entitled to us sucking her clit because she thinks she will be our messiha , fucking normies fuck all of them

daily reminder that this guy also fled to cuck tears and should also be banned
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
About fucking time. He was only here to troll. We need to moderate this site like we did r/incels. Bring back the no platitudes rule.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
BasedTruecel said:
What, you mean to tell me someone who constantly stood up for women like they aren't degenerate devils and always protected the harmless angels who could do no wrong was a fakecel this entire time? OH JESUS CHRIST COLOR ME SHOCKED, MY BOYOS!!

right? How did no one pick up on this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top