Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fake Patek Philippe watch, and Zirk Fugazy are creating Hive gossip at work

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I bought a few things at an estate sale, for less than 150 bucks. Both look authentic.

I got a new part time job, and it's inventory supply assistant manager, so I wear a blue dress shirt now.

The change is significant, but haven't ascended. Yet

I'm not gonna approach. The test will be if I get asked to lunch by a single mom.

I'm "playing" the role of a mysterious Manlet who $$ might be rich as dlfuck, or might not. Lol.

I've told several people that I was actually born in Zurich. If asked further, I say it's not important lol

Nothing to lose boyos. Here's the watch that foids can't take their eyes off. I wear the fugazy on my right ring finger.

--- it's important to have shorter dress sleeves when you sport this watch
Downloadfile 18
Downloadfile 16

Last edited:
It looks like $10 aliexpress watch. Just buy a fake rolex
Point taken. Maybe you're right.

I just grabbed the patek cuz was available.

Chicks at work can't take their eyes off my bling.

I doubt it will work especially after the manlet thing. But Goodluck.

I doubt it will work especially after the manlet thing. But Goodluck.
So far you're correct. Bitches interested in the bling, not me.

But-----i feel a change in the wind.

I went and upgraded my dress shirt collection with some Brooks brothers broadcloth oxfords. From salvation army lol

The chicks are now looking me in the eye.

I'm planning a real fuck fest --- some planted story about how I'm set for a huge inheritance from a swiss uncle. Also, I had a bmw salesman call the office, left a message, did I want to test drive the 750.

Last edited:
Blingblingboymaxxing work???:feelsstudy: