Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"fake"cels in rating megathread just show how retarded the west is

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
it only proves that women in the west are completely retardedly spoiled. 

yeah ive seen the rating thread, no truecel has even posted in there, and yet it is still over for them.

just fucking lol at western society

if we were born in the era before social media we might have a chance because we would still be seen as relatively attractive

but now, when we are compared to supersocial slayer chads on instagram, everyday, and women can get guys like that instantly, its jsut so fucking over

and then these women don't even have anything to offer. i even get bored on chad catfish accounts. women over here aint shit, i dont know when this feminist bullshit started. what do they really have to offer? they can't do anytihng right unless u are chad.

case in point: one of my friends has had a GF for 2 years now, she gave him an STD, cheated on him, and he is not allowed to have sex with her - only very rarely- she says due to a medical issue (which she conveniently hasn't tried to resolve for 2 years). is this what we should be looking forward to? i dont know if its this bad in other western countries but netherlands sure is retarded. 

we should all applaud @itsOVER and follow in his footsteps, or just completely LDAR. no self respecting man who isn't chad could ever date in the west, the amount of shit tests, hoops you have to jump, being careful about what you say - not being too aloof and not too needy. having the stable job, car, clothes, spending all ur money just for a fucking bitch who will dump u at the first chance she has anyway. just fucking lol at ALL of that.

the average white guy still slays its over for us ethnics

we have a reverse prime Brad Pitt in the Philippines situation.

The average female in the West gets as much attention as prime Brad Pitt would be getting in the Phillippines.

WorldRulerAisha said:
the average white guy still slays its over for us ethnics

if that was true "game" and red pill stuff wouldn't be as popular as it is

It's over is my idol. I plan on living in ph or th in the near future I'm just cucked bc of school

Getlooksordie said:
we have a reverse prime Brad Pitt in the Philippines situation.

The average female in the West gets as much attention as prime Brad Pitt would be getting in the Phillippines.

fuck social media. fuck this gay shit.

ghostcell said:
if that was true "game" and red pill stuff wouldn't be as popular as it is

are you telling me the average guy doesnt get laid?

WorldRulerAisha said:

he does get laid, sporadically though. and discarded like a used rubber soon after

ghostcell said:
he does get laid, sporadically though. and discarded like a used rubber soon after

cope

WorldRulerAisha said:
the average guy is in a relationship with girls like these:

latest

call me volcel, but I´d rather be single than fuck someone I feel repulsed by.

Getlooksordie said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
latest

OTnXHkG.gif

i see literal subhuman normies in relationships all the time with pretty decent looking girls

keep in mind this is college i'm talking about. no betabux shit here brah

Getlooksordie said:

latest

my brother has an ugly gf like this and hes a betabucks, she is so annoying to be around and sometimes makes fun of him in front of our entire families but he still thinks he is some kind of alpha slayer........

Getlooksordie said:

latest

youre hardcore coping if you believe this, though most of your post are comical.

whogivesafucc said:
OTnXHkG.gif

i see literal subhuman normies in relationships all the time with pretty decent looking girls

i guess i must be truly fucking butt ugly then to be rejected by everyone in college

Getlooksordie said:

latest

This. There's a guy at work I thought was incel too but I always hear him talking about his exes or gf or his kid. I look him up on FB and his gf is repulsive

ghostcell said:
whogivesafucc said:
OTnXHkG.gif

i guess i must be truly fucking butt ugly then to be rejected by everyone in college

probably not, just not NT like the rest of us here lol.

whogivesafucc said:
probably not, just not NT like the rest of us here lol.

possible. i was a 3/10 until age 18 and bullied cause of it, theres no way for me to ever have a normal brain again, especially after blackpill and incels shit

ghostcell said:
it only proves that women in the west are completely retardedly spoiled. 

yeah ive seen the rating thread, no truecel has even posted in there, and yet it is still over for them.

just fucking lol at western society

if we were born in the era before social media we might have a chance because we would still be seen as relatively attractive

but now, when we are compared to supersocial slayer chads on instagram, everyday, and women can get guys like that instantly, its jsut so fucking over

Lots of those guys are on roids and get repairs to their face too. Some have fake hair.

ghostcell said:

LOL true for the most part. Being discarded is likely if she's got decent smv or is a point or so higher than me. 
It's stressful af and where the red pill shit comes in.

Sub8Hate said:
LOL true for the most part. Being discarded is likely if she's got decent smv or is a point or so higher than me. 
It's stressful af and where the red pill shit comes in.

if she has 70% interest in you theres probably some ohter guy who she has 60% interest in at the same time. so if he does something right, and u do something wrong, u just get cucked like that. bye.

u can never get a girls heart these days

ghostcell said:
if she has 70% interest in you theres probably some ohter guy who she has 60% interest in at the same time. so if he does something right, and u do something wrong, u just get cucked like that. bye.

u can never get a girls heart these days

Wow a dude on incels who agrees with me... Behavior and game are crucial at that point.

whogivesafucc said:
OTnXHkG.gif

Where do you live?

The only time I saw complete subhumans with decent looking girls was when I was in Thailand and all those couples were from Eastern Europe.

Where I live I´d say 70% of guys are dating down and 30% are dating their looksmatch.

Getlooksordie said:
whogivesafucc said:
OTnXHkG.gif

Where do you live?
The only time I saw complete subhumans with decent looking girls was when I was in Thailand and all those couples were from Eastern Europe.
Where I live I´d say 70% of guys are dating down and 30% are dating their looksmatch.

brooklyn, nyc.

nyc has a really weird reputation tbh. there are really no chads here other than in manhattan. most people here are like 3.5 PSL

Sub8Hate said:
Wow a dude on incels who agrees with me... Behavior and game are crucial at that point.

nothing to debate about thats just how women are. unfortunately i can't put the theory into practice and have an "abudance" mindset because women never give me a chance, but if i were chad i would just sleep around, fuck these bitches and throw them to the side of the street right after....

simp behavior is over, im done being the nice guy.

the only thing i dont believe about red pill is that literally EVERY woman is like this. theres still some women either too religious, dumb, or preoccupied to chase dick all the time and they would make good relaitonship material. but yeah, they would never in a million years choose an incel like me, and probably just get rekt by a chad at some point

whogivesafucc said:
brooklyn, nyc.

nyc has a really weird reputation tbh. there are really no chads here other than in manhattan. most people here are like 3.5 PSL
ah, ok. That explains it.

I live in a white, affluent area with WASP chads everywhere. It´s hell.

It’s life on Impossible Mode for us now. Tinder is going to have the option for only women to start convos with their matches.

ghostcell said:
nothing to debate about thats just how women are. unfortunately i can't put the theory into practice and have an "abudance" mindset because women never give me a chance, but if i were chad i would just sleep around, fuck these bitches and throw them to the side of the street right after....

simp behavior is over, im done being the nice guy.

the only thing i dont believe about red pill is that literally EVERY woman is like this. theres still some women either too religious, dumb, or preoccupied to chase dick all the time and they would make good relaitonship material. but yeah, they would never in a million years choose an incel like me, and probably just get rekt by a chad at some point

Sure wymyn are different, but imo their behavior follows trends overall. 

I have issues with abundance mentality because I know it'll be near impossible to date a foid I'm excited about. It ultimately doesn't help or hurt me, so IDC. 

My main issues are passing shit tests and maintaining frame. I pass about half of the shit tests, but sometimes my frame is terrible, like I'll get depressed or nervous and it fucks me over. Anxiety goes through the roof if I'm dealing with a foid of higher smv. It's gay. Looksmatches and below I do OK with, but those cute girls fuck me all up and it's rare for me to even get to that point with one.

Sub8Hate said:
Sure wymyn are different, but imo their behavior follows trends overall. 

I have issues with abundance mentality because I know it'll be near impossible to date a foid I'm excited about. It ultimately doesn't help or hurt me, so IDC. 

My main issues are passing shit tests and maintaining frame. I pass about half of the shit tests, but sometimes my frame is terrible, like I'll get depressed or nervous and it fucks me over. Anxiety goes through the roof if I'm dealing with a foid of higher smv. It's gay. Looksmatches and below I do OK with, but those cute girls fuck me all up and it's rare for me to even get to that point with one.

and u would get none of those shit tests if u were chad