Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Failed Normie Trait: Gearheads

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
Car Enthusiasts; Carmaxxing

You see them everywhere on the streets, when grouped together you instantly know none of them have gfs. It's always a sausagefest with subhuman betas.

It's nothing like the those dumb Fast and the Furious movies where the streets are like a nightclub full of half-naked foids and goodlooking Chads leading the scene and commanding the streets. In my experience and observations, it's the exact opposite.

Chad (at least the younger Chad) doesn't have a car, he's always driving Stacy's (or even Becky's) car. Back in my older jobs I always remembered foids bragging about how her bf (Chad) was in her car as she's working; many times, Chad would take her to work in her own car as he's out doing Chad things in it. Yes, of course he goes out and cheats on a hole in the other foid's car, many times with said hole sitting on the passenger side.

I always wondered what was the point of all this. Why do these failed normies obsess over this hobby? Why don't I have an interest in this? Then I looked at myself and thought that maybe it was just me... Maybe I just don't have enough testosterone flowing in me to care enough about this... and while that may in fact be true, Chad doesn't seem to care much about it either.

These failed normies are just clinging onto a social showboat hobby full of bravado. Then they delude themselves into believing that chicks like big, loud machines and things that burn. No! They do not. They don't want your subhuman ass in your $500 Honda civic sitting on top of $5,000 custom rims.

I see plenty of moggers with such cars, often expensive and eager to flounder them around; plenty of normies and such even have such hobbies of cars and their inner workings... :smonk:

But as for subhumans who might get in and obsess over such modifications of their vehicles, I suppose it's just another cope; it doesn't need to be about foids at all. :feelshehe:

didnt read but mirin your join date

didnt read but mirin your join date

Yeah i'm oldcel af

I remember lurking the puahate boards.

Matter of fact, I found out about the infamous incident from posted thread.

I see plenty of moggers with such cars, often expensive and eager to flounder them around; plenty of normies and such even have such hobbies of cars and their inner workings... :smonk:

But as for subhumans who might get in and obsess over such modifications of their vehicles, I suppose it's just another cope; it doesn't need to be about foids at all. :feelshehe:
This Guy Gets It.

Yeah i'm oldcel af

I remember lurking the puahate boards.

Matter of fact, I found out about the infamous incident from posted thread.
its like ancient scriptures seeing a post from there kek

I like cars because Its best thing to smoke in and it takes me places and is warm in the winter