Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Failed my exam

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Brah, network analysis is impossible, any incels wanting to do electrical eng. think carefully, dat shit gets tough. Oh well, at least I can postmaxxx now without any worries.

I doubt it's impossible. Some people just arent suited to certain areas of work.

I doubt it's impossible. Some people just arent suited to certain areas of work.
Maybe, I did okay last year, but this year it was challenging. I think I did well in the rest of my modules though.

27973dfa3503ec6c9dd6e

Better to just screw your course altogether and NEETmaxx

It's over for you, can't even moneymax

I did electrical engineering. Tough as hell and a waste of time. Network class was tough for me too. A lot of time my circuits would malfunction or just straight up refuse to work. I had to spend many all-nighters trying to get projects working in time for demo day while also trying to balance exams and assignments. 5 years of that destroyed my health. I never recovered. I'm too low IQ for that shit.
Yeah man. EE is infuriating, I thought I was gonna be making parts for iron man, but I just sit in a lab getting frustrated @ a microcontroller. Did it at least help your job prospects?

Let me warn you that there aren't that many engineering jobs out there overall. Unless you have internships, good gpa, and a good portfolio of projects, its difficult to get work. Its an employer's job market out there.
Ah feck, I should’ve just NEETmaxxxed

Holy shit, idk if I could survive college. I'm finishing a technician level course on basic electronics and i get a huge anxiety spike each time we have to set up a circuit on a breadboard.

One strategy is to gpamaxx by delaying graduation a bit by taking courses. Repeating some if necessary, provided your financial situation allows you to do this. Another strategy is to network with employers to death! Also, be good in programming C,C++, Node,Java, Assembly. Do some complex projects. Turn your home into a lab with second hand multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
Thank you for the advice bro, I’m gonna be more pro-active now, I need some new copes anyway.

I wanted to do EE but I’m too dumb

It's over.

Although I do enjoy EE, I decided to stay clear from it as it looks boring and isn't as hands on tbh.

It's over.

Although I do enjoy EE, I decided to stay clear from it as it looks boring and isn't as hands on tbh.
What did you choose/are you currently doing?

i wish i was smart enough to be an engineer

Network analysis it's a bit heavy tbh