Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed looksmaxxing

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
A foid recently told me I had weird eyebrows online, so I asked a few foids at work, and made sure they weren't ones who would just say nice things.

They confirmed that I have v nice eyebrows... For a girl!!!

They even thought I got them shaped!!

Literally over if not got straight masculine eyebrows :feelsrope:

never even paid attention to my eyebrows. It's over buddy boyos

You are the curryfaggot making curries look like a meme. Did you seriously get your eyebrows did?

You are the curryfaggot making curries look like a meme. Did you seriously get your eyebrows did?
read the post man, never did, but just they are naturally arched, not straight, so the foids THOUGHT I did

I'm sorry you had to experience this.

A foid once told me I have long eyelashes like a woman :feelsrope:

read the post man, never did, but just they are naturally arched, not straight, so the foids THOUGHT I did

I've been told the same thing, that my eyebrows would look good on a woman. Inceltrait #5453758-96-C V3

But since you said it was a looksmaxxing failure, I assumed you did something to them. Otherwise you could have just left out the looksmaxxing failure part.

But since you said it was a looksmaxxing failure, I assumed you did something to them. Otherwise you could have just left out the looksmaxxing failure part.
Ah sorry, no so I have started putting castor oil and black seed oil on them at night, then today's convo confirmed it's not even about that, it's the fact they are arched bad shaped like a girl.

2 of them even said they would kill to have my eyebrows, it really is a fucking incel trait

Yeah your eyebrows are incel tier.

Your face is good tho
Well subhuman orbital rims, which maybe fillers can fix, a nose like Jafar, beard alopecia, and now these eyebrows does not a good face make.

Facial bones are good though

Ah sorry, no so I have started putting castor oil and black seed oil on them at night, then today's convo confirmed it's not even about that, it's the fact they are arched bad shaped like a girl.

2 of them even said they would kill to have my eyebrows, it really is a fucking incel trait
Ahh ok I forgot putting oil on them could be looksmaxxing as well. And idk it sounds like you may have preferable feminine traits.