Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Failed Driver’s License Test Again - The cosmos wants me to rot at home

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I was hoping to get over the mental abyss that I’m currently in and get out of the house. All I can think about is my family here. But I need a driver’s license to be able to do that. I went for a driver’s license test yesterday and failed yet again. That’s 6 times that I failed in a row now. How can you cope with being such a subhuman that you can’t even drive in a country where civilization is designed with drivers in mind?

Not only do I not have any way to go anywhere on my own, but I’m in my mid 20s now and still living like a 12 year old almost. Nothing has changed for me other than having a job since then that I do from home. I’m still a kid who can’t do anything on my own. It’s over.

Brutal; I don't have such problems, but can see how they may come about with genetic lower coordination, no practice with such driving due to lack of wild outings with friends as a teenager where you may have been able to get behind a wheel, subpar parents who did not teach you as a kid, and even simple things like lack of motivation or clarity of mind due to the daily discriminatory treatment a subhuman might face... :feelsugh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

It's sad that you even need a motor vehicle just to function in today's society, with our dependence on roads and cars; walking would be preferable and just fine with lack of the associated costs, especially of fuel, if the infrastructure and proximity to locations for ease of pedestrian travel was there. :feelsUgh:

I was hoping to get over the mental abyss that I’m currently in and get out of the house. All I can think about is my family here. But I need a driver’s license to be able to do that. I went for a driver’s license test yesterday and failed yet again. That’s 6 times that I failed in a row now. How can you cope with being such a subhuman that you can’t even drive in a country where civilization is designed with drivers in mind?

Not only do I not have any way to go anywhere on my own, but I’m in my mid 20s now and still living like a 12 year old almost. Nothing has changed for me other than having a job since then that I do from home. I’m still a kid who can’t do anything on my own. It’s over.
Go eat rice at the testing site, Chico spongebob

Nah man, you have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible. Just keep grinding.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

How do you expect to take over the functions that your parents might've performed, like house repairs? I wonder about these things because I'm living with my parents, and I may live with them for a long time.

Brutal; I don't have such problems, but can see how they may come about with genetic lower coordination, no practice with such driving due to lack of wild outings with friends as a teenager where you may have been able to get behind a wheel, subpar parents who did not teach you as a kid, and even simple things like lack of motivation or clarity of mind due to the daily discriminatory treatment a subhuman might face... :feelsugh:

It's sad that you even need a motor vehicle just to function in today's society, with our dependence on roads and cars; walking would be preferable and just fine with lack of the associated costs, especially of fuel, if the infrastructure and proximity to locations for ease of pedestrian travel was there. :feelsUgh:
CFA1534D 3EF1 47FA 9F0D DFE8555FE4A7

Go eat rice at the testing site, Chico spongebob
Spongebob mogs me
EE51FC7E 54DA 4A9D B37D E660216BD781

How do you expect to take over the functions that your parents might've performed, like house repairs? I wonder about these things because I'm living with my parents, and I may live with them for a long time.
Honestly I have no clue what I will do. My dad had connections to people in these businesses, and I don’t know anyone and will probably get scammed even if I tried to pay someone to do it.

Nah man, you have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible. Just keep grinding.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

brutal personality pill. Meekspill destroyed me

Attachments

• 033FCC34-BEE0-4B4C-A9D4-41CB0A563727.jpeg
    033FCC34-BEE0-4B4C-A9D4-41CB0A563727.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 67
Never obtained my license...ASD and GAD.

Brutal af brocel :cryfeels:
Can't even follow the path of some of our great saints :cryfeels:

Reminds me of this poor guy.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-man-desperate-pass-driving-9863545

I passed mine after 40 classes, on the 5th attempt.
Not gonna lie. It was one of the most stressful moments Ive been through after middle school.

You feel like an idiot the entire time. Especially after younger foids pass it on the first attempt. The shame and failure is hard to bear.

Wish you best luck.

Last edited:
I passed mine first try

Reminds me of this poor guy.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-man-desperate-pass-driving-9863545

I passed mine after 40 classes, on the 5th attempt.
Not gonna lie. It was one of the most stressful moments Ive been through after middle school.

You feel like an idiot the entire time. Especially after younger foids pass it on the first attempt. The shame and failure is hard to bear.

Wish you best luck.
Holy shit, that is beyond brutal.

I passed mine first try
Ok chad

@LastGerman thoughts?

6 tries? I didn't even bother trying to read the entire damn book and I threw a self loathing tantrum when I realized I'm too stupid to ever do it after being overwhelmed by the online practice test.

6 tries? I didn't even bother trying to read the entire damn book and I threw a self loathing tantrum when I realized I'm too stupid to ever do it after being overwhelmed by the online practice test.
I didn’t read the book either tbh.

Bruh just bribe the officials. You can certainly afford that

this unironically. they don't gain anything out of not giving you your driver's license other than the fact that you are wasting money continuing to pay for your on the road test. If you take your test as an adult at a third party driver education school, they will most likely pass you first try. When at the DMV, they will continuously have unrealistically high expectations of your abilities, and overall fail you just so you keep giving the government money

this thread prompted me to do a quick google search on the relationship between intelligence / iq and success in driving tests, the results surprised me, but of course there are always exceptions and i've not thoroughly looked into the literature.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4716448/Clever-people-likely-fail-driving-test.html
https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/motoring/smarter-people-more-likely-fail-2182928
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/831448/driving-test-licence-UK-intelligence

i operate under the deterministic belief that everything is already pre-determined, and we have no free will. yet, i act as if i do, but attribute all outcomes to determinism.

some helpful questions to ask might be:
1. what were the specific reasons/factors/mistakes that caused me to fail?
2. what can i do specifically do differently next time to reduce the likelihood of things causing me to fail and increase the likelihood of success? (ie identifying precisely what will be tested and having a strong mastery of the skills needed by practicing them regularly until it becomes second nature)
3. is the juice worth the squeeze? if yes, you will naturally rise up for the task. if no, then it's over

don't mean to virtue signal, or appear to know what is best, just writing in hopes that this might be beneficial

Are you failing on different points?

Try taking the test in an automatic instead of a manual.

I passed because I took daily lessons for two weeks, instead of the usual one a week, before the test.

Book the test with a different testing centre.

Do you have a lenient driving instructor? I have no doubt that if I did not have one like that, I would have failed.
No, all of them were strict. Although idk, maybe they just seem like that dude to failing.

this thread prompted me to do a quick google search on the relationship between intelligence / iq and success in driving tests, the results surprised me, but of course there are always exceptions and i've not thoroughly looked into the literature.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4716448/Clever-people-likely-fail-driving-test.html
https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/motoring/smarter-people-more-likely-fail-2182928
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/831448/driving-test-licence-UK-intelligence

i operate under the deterministic belief that everything is already pre-determined, and we have no free will. yet, i act as if i do, but attribute all outcomes to determinism.

some helpful questions to ask might be:
1. what were the specific reasons/factors/mistakes that caused me to fail?
2. what can i do specifically do differently next time to reduce the likelihood of things causing me to fail and increase the likelihood of success? (ie identifying precisely what will be tested and having a strong mastery of the skills needed by practicing them regularly until it becomes second nature)
3. is the juice worth the squeeze? if yes, you will naturally rise up for the task. if no, then it's over

don't mean to virtue signal, or appear to know what is best, just writing in hopes that this might be beneficial
Thanks for the copefuel.

Driver's license pill is brutal. I failed my test 4 times and gave up, but my mom forced me to attempt it for a 5th time and then I finally got it.
Never had an accident or ticket.
Gratz bro, mogs me completely.

Are you failing on different points?

Try taking the test in an automatic instead of a manual.

I passed because I took daily lessons for two weeks, instead of the usual one a week, before the test.

Book the test with a different testing centre.
I used automatic and still failed, and I fail on different points each time. I’ll take that into consideration, thanks.

just LDAR at home its over
Donald Duck Sleeping GIF

this unironically. they don't gain anything out of not giving you your driver's license other than the fact that you are wasting money continuing to pay for your on the road test. If you take your test as an adult at a third party driver education school, they will most likely pass you first try. When at the DMV, they will continuously have unrealistically high expectations of your abilities, and overall fail you just so you keep giving the government money
There are no private test takers in Canada. You have to take it through the government DMV.

i got mine first try a few months back, but I was postponing it for like 2 years and haven't used it yet bcs I don't really feel like someone who should be allowed to drive lmao

Keep at it man. I know its frustrating as fuck an one of the most stressful things to do in life. Here in the UK, they're pretty fucking strick on the test and if you need the benefit of the doubt your no gonna get it. I must have been about double figures by the time I passed. But fuck it. I got there in the end. Never had any issues driving after my test, just nervous as fuck on a test. I bought a new motor in July and its a brief. You'll enjoy driving. Its a good cope. Don't give up!

you're essentially paralyzed without a license. Was it the written you failed or the actual driving part of the exam?

Parallel parking is for fucking faggots and invented by jews

Jfl, it’s not difficult if you practice it for like an hour.
I've been driving for 8 years but it's useless and still fucking pisses me off. I failed my driving test twice because of it

I've been driving for 8 years but it's useless and still fucking pisses me off. I failed my driving test twice because of it
It’s actually one of the things I don’t have trouble with. I watched YouTube videos with animations to show exactly how and why we do everything in parallel parking. Once you get the concepts behind each move, it makes it a lot easier with practice.

Mogs be by actually having a driver's license test.

Been doing lessons for over a year. Still not confident enough.
Just keep trying and failing. You can then correct the errors you fuck up on.

Depends where u live.. we bribe them here to pass