Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

failed at life

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
back to ldar again and again and again. I failed at life again. Failed at uni and came home to ldar for years. Tried to get out on my own from my parents house and failed to be a normie for the past year. I came home a failure again to just ldar and be a stinky inkwell. oh well, im coping until i finally cant take it anymore.

Same. Although honestly, being an incel NEET living with my parents is superior to being an incel wagie.

Same. Although honestly, being an incel NEET living with my parents is superior to being an incel wagie.
I did both and I disagree.
No way in the fucking world would I want to live with my parents as a grown-ass man.

I’m horny af, mang

i did feel at least free do to as i wish when i was on my own, even though just going home to my room to play vidya alone in a dark apartment was freedom.
I’m hoping my neet bux go through my case working is interviewing it and is going to make a decision which could take a while
good luck. nice way to ldar is on the nigger kike governments dime :bigbrain:
I did both and I disagree.
No way in the fucking world would I want to live with my parents as a grown-ass man.
yup its horrible. i have to get high pretty much in secret because even though im in a childhood bedroom im treated as a child and seen as cant make my own decisions.
because i failed at school, i have no degree nor accreditation to get a real career to salarymax and ldar as an adult incel. now im back to living like a teenagecel and coping is the only thing keeping me alive because fuck it dog lifes a joke. :feelsUnreal::feelsrope: