Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed a fucking bench Pr and then felt weaker on all other excercises

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Fuck this shit. Failed 150kg bench pr. then I only repped 130 for barely 4 instead of 5 which I normally do. Does anyone know if this is normal. Does failing a bench pr take a lot of energy from me or something??
Someone tell me

That's nuts. I wish my androgen receptors worked.

It's probably a mental thing. Since you didn't reach your goal, this messed up your train of thought, and it affected the rest of your set.

Tea Has L theanine which gives happiness, Would that work?
It serves a different purpose. L carnitine is found in red meat but only in small amounts. Taking in powder or injectable form means you can have more

Fuck this shit. Failed 150kg bench pr. then I only repped 130 for barely 4 instead of 5 which I normally do. Does anyone know if this is normal. Does failing a bench pr take a lot of energy from me or something??
Someone tell me
Almost a 150kg bench? Moms me to oblivion. I wish I had better muscle genetics and a better bone structure. Dude, be proud of yourself for getting the 130. Even that is very strong

Almost a 150kg bench? Moms me to oblivion. I wish I had better muscle genetics and a better bone structure. Dude, be proud of yourself for getting the 130. Even that is very strong
He's humble bragging.

I really need to get on gear. What's your cycle like?
Right now I’m on a gram of test E and 50mg anavar daily. I started with only 300mg test E per week though for about 10 weeks

I’m not. I’m on gear

I’m blasting gear don’t worry
Still though, you must have good strength genetics, even if you were natty. I wouldn't come close to that strength level if I was blasting tons of gear.

No clue. Never could bench more than 50 kilos. The little I know about roids is the fact that you reach a ceiling at some point. Maybe yours is 130 kg.

A gram is a lot. How do you feel mang?
I feel fine. I can easily get extremely suicidal or extremely angry etc. my emotions are multiplied by 10x but I’ve learned to control them more slowly

Someone tell me
That’s very good, but yes you will be exhausted.

L carnitine increases AR sensitivity. Buy it in powder form and take with pre workout
Doesn’t oral supplementation increase TMAO which is associated with increased cancer risk?

Doesn’t oral supplementation increase TMAO which is associated with increased cancer risk?
Yes. But my argument is that TMAO is also found in fish a lot but no one talks about that. So it’s the same risk as eating fish

Yes. But my argument is that TMAO is also found in fish a lot but no one talks about that. So it’s the same risk as eating fish
Maybe, but can’t you just inject carnitine and avoid that risk altogether?

Maybe, but can’t you just inject carnitine and avoid that risk altogether?
Yes you could. I tried, but ended up getting caught by my parents and they took it all. So I couldn’t be bothered buying all of the shit again plus it’s so much more expensive

You never know until you try
I'm sure gear would help me a lot, but I don't want to get injured again. I have small and weak joints. My left hip already had a labral tear and hip impingement that surgery failed to fix, so my hip is never gonna move past 90 degrees flexion again. Plus, my right shoulder AC joint just got sloppy over time and shifts around a lot. Besides that, I can't afford gear, lol. Even if I didn't lift too heavy on gear and stuck to lighter weights and higher reps to avoid injury, I bet I'd still get way bigger, which would be cool. I can still train arms properly though because my wrists and elbows are fine. Gear would make my arms look way better

I'm sure gear would help me a lot, but I don't want to get injured again. I have small and weak joints. My left hip already had a labral tear and hip impingement that surgery failed to fix, so my hip is never gonna move past 90 degrees flexion again.

Plus, my right shoulder AC joint just got sloppy over time and shifts around a lot.
That’s all in your head. Once your on some gear even a little bit of trt you’ll feel completely fine since there’s the most androgen receptors in the shoulders you’ll feel better
Besides that, I can't afford gear, lol. Even if I didn't lift too heavy on gear and stuck to lighter weights and higher reps to avoid injury, I bet I'd still get way bigger,
Once your on gear you’ll be immune to injury
which would be cool. I can still train arms properly though because my wrists and elbows are fine. Gear would make my arms look way better
What’s your age brocel.

, I can't afford gear
It’ll cost you about £40 for a vial of test E which will last you about 2 months and 2 weeks. I’m 100% sure you can afford £4 a week

Last edited:
That’s all in your head. Once your on some gear even a little bit of trt you’ll feel completely fine since there’s the most androgen receptors in the shoulders you’ll feel better
The shoulder thing isn't usually that bad, but it is a real injury and even the physical therapist I saw for the hip after surgery was shocked at how loose my AC joint was. You can legit feel it shift around if you put your hand on it and try to move it. Good to know that gear could make the shoulder thing feel a bit better. The hip is the far worse injury though. I have an anatomy defect called acetabular retroversion where my hip socket points outward more and it predisposes me to labral tears and impingement. I have extra bone in the way of the hip moving through a full range of motion so, that's not gonna go away, sadly.
Once your on gear you’ll be immune to injury

What’s your age brocel.
I'm 19, but I have a few chronic health issues. I have a ridiculously fast metabolism and can't gain weight for shit. Plus, my intestines don't work right and I have to take daily laxatives to make them work, or I'd literally die. I'm sure I'd gain weight on gear though regardless of these issues, so that would feel absolutely awesome.

It’ll cost you about £40 for a vial of test E which will last you about 2 months and 2 weeks. I’m 100% sure you can afford £4 a week
Where are you getting it that cheap. I don't even know where to get gear at all in my country.

Where are you getting it that cheap. I don't even know where to get gear at all in my country.
What country you in. That’s the typical price for it brocel. It’s not as expensive as you think

Online. I’ll try and search some sources for Us. But they shouldn’t be hard to find
Ok. I’m just always afraid of getting in legal trouble because it could ruin my job in the medical field. It’s only a basic medical job I will be starting soon, but any minor crime like getting caught buying steroids which are illegal here could get me in trouble. Shame steroids are illegal, or it would make things a whole lot easier

Yes you could. I tried, but ended up getting caught by my parents and they took it all. So I couldn’t be bothered buying all of the shit again plus it’s so much more expensive
It’s over. How did you try to explain it to them?

Ok. I’m just always afraid of getting in legal trouble because it could ruin my job in the medical field. It’s only a basic medical job I will be starting soon, but any minor crime like getting caught buying steroids which are illegal here could get me in trouble. Shame steroids are illegal, or it would make things a whole lot easier
They ain’t gonna check if ur on steroids brocel especially if it’s just trt. They’re gonna be more concerned about weed and cocaine tbh

It’s over. How did you try to explain it to them?
I said it was a natural amino acid . But they’ve also caught me with tren before I even got to use it and they kicked me out for a day and made me pay them money the greedy fucks. But now I have a way of keeping it a secret so I’m free to do whatever

Real af

Failed 225 a couple months ago and only got 135 for 2

Does anyone know if this is normal. Does failing a bench pr take a lot of energy from me or something??
Whenever I fail heavy sets I have to cut back a lot for the next one. It’s also why I take my sweet ass time resting (IDC if someone else works in the meanwhile).

Whenever I fail heavy sets I have to cut back a lot for the next one. It’s also why I take my sweet ass time resting (IDC if someone else works in the meanwhile).
It’s brutal. I hate feeling weakER

Someone tell me
mogs me

They only care about the dealer dw

It's cancer jk. Might be mentality holding you back

I think he was just physically exhausted from the first pr. Mentality has nothing to do with it.
It does sometimes. If you are mentally exhausted it can effect a lot on ur body, kinda like how anxiety manifests random pains and shit.

It does sometimes. If you are mentally exhausted it can effect a lot on ur body, kinda like how anxiety manifests random pains and shit.
Nah I haven’t noticed a difference. Only when I tried and failed a pr before

I’m sure it’s different for everybody though