Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggot mods reported me to police

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Now when I went for a walk some nigger fat ginger police man in his new car came driving up and stopped next to me when I'm trying to stretch my back in peace and he asks me if I'm feeling alright with a shit eater grin on. I told him I'm just stretching. These niggers are watching me because they have nothing real to do. All because I said on this glownigger website that I'm gonna go to gaza. Well I am gonna go and no fat inbred police nigger is gonna stop me. Fuck you.

Don't go and ruin your life Paki bro, instead join a mirpuri gang and create nuisance in their gingerbread neigbourhoods

Don't go and ruin your life Paki bro, instead join a mirpuri gang and create nuisance in their gingerbread neigbourhoods
I already hanged out with faggot paki drug dealers for years and they are the biggest cringe fake faggot losers I ever saw. I'm not doing that again. If I have to pretend to be Muslim I'm doing it properly. With the real Muslims who really believe in the afterlife and the martyrdom.

I already hanged out with faggot paki drug dealers for years and they are the biggest cringe fake faggot losers I ever saw. I'm not doing that again. If I have to pretend to be Muslim I'm doing it properly. With the real Muslims who really believe in the afterlife and the martyrdom.
As you wish but be prepared, take some good tunnel and urban warfare training, squad tactics, infantry weapons handling and cleaning, just hope you can infilitrate through the jew blockade but it's gonna cost you a hefty amount, nothing is free, not even war, take care may Allah guide you and protect you from the jews

As you wish but be prepared, take some good tunnel and urban warfare training, squad tactics, infantry weapons handling and cleaning, just hope you can infilitrate through the jew blockade but it's gonna cost you a hefty amount, nothing is free, not even war, take care may Allah guide you and protect you from the jews
All I need is a one way ticket to the fastest place to get a gun and sign up. I know you can go to Pakistan and buy an ak47 for a few hundred dollars. But it's 1000 miles from Palestine. And really I don't wanna fight anywhere but there, because that's the biggest hive of Jewish villain shit there is in the world. And I don't care if I die that's the whole point anyway. If I had shit to stay alive for I would just be a normie. And I can kill a few Jews im pretty sure before I die. We will see

smoke jeet soldiers in kashmir instead, easier

People minding their Own Shit for Once ?

Error .

Listening to the streetshitter screaming while being repeatedly shot with an ak is lifefuel tbh. fucker wouldn’t die for some reason :feelskek:

Last edited:
But why would you go to Gaza. The only explanation for me would be trying luck and rape some big titty Israeli soldier.

Attachments

• 1696677344099857m.jpg
    1696677344099857m.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 24
But why would you go to Gaza. The only explanation for me would be trying luck and rape some big titty Israeli soldier.
Lol Yeah can go raid another concert and kidnap the dirty pissraeli slags

Can't do shit as a subhuman, without the kikes watching

>they think that’s a woman
Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back