Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fagcels think they are the shit because of their number of posts in here

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
You aint shit. You fagcels disrespect based people because they have way less posts than you in here? Are you braindead? you can have 10 posts and be the most based mofo in here. Your post counts means shit you little fagcels.

Your join date matters the most

if u came here after October 11th, 2018 you are LF

Your join date matters the most

if u came here after October 11th, 2018 you are LF
join date also means shit. most based people didnt want to join this forum

I can understand validity of time on associated with someone who contributes but ya when you are just gonna spam the sewers or whatever I just dont get the point.

I can understand validity of time on associated with someone who contributes but ya when you are just gonna spam the sewers or whatever I just dont get the point.
Posts mean shit. Your age and experience irl mean everything. Your online world experience means nuffin.

no you cant be based when you joined just a few days ago while not adhering to the etiquette of the forum and needlessly attacking commonly held views. GrAYcels complain about being discriminated against for their poscount all the time as to divert the attention away from the real reasons for why they get attacked.

Last edited:
no you cant be based when you joined just a few days ago while not adhering to the etiquette of the forum and needlessly attacking commonly held views. GrAYcels complain about being discriminated against for their poscount all the time as to divert the attention away from the real reasons for why they get attacked.
Cope af. You live in this online fake world where posts are everything. youre a kid. The real life means everything. You can based and just joined today because you felt like it.

I only shame GrAYcels because more likely to be larp

You aint shit. You fagcels disrespect based people because they have way less posts than you in here? Are you braindead? you can have 10 posts and be the most based mofo in here. Your post counts means shit you little fagcels.
Truth bomb right here :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Best, most truthful post I've seen all day

Based thread. You can just spam in The Sewers if you want posts. The join date doesn't matter much either. It only matters if someone has been here for years and has been consistently active without getting banned, but even that isn't a reason to dismiss what someone is saying just because they're a graycel.

Join date always mogs post count
Especially those that came in after 2020, all of them are practically new faces to me

If you're an obvious sewercel, post count doesn't matter, since most of them are just postmaxxing.

If you mostly post high quality content then yes, postcount matters since it shows you are blackpilled af

Tbh I think you're just coping as a 2021cel :lul:
He started coping when he said join date doesnt matter

If @Gooonyyy had 20k posts and you compared it to @BummerDrummer 20k post, obviously Bummer's posts will have more inherent value than Goonnyy's shitposting efforts.

He started coping when he said join date doesnt matter

If @Gooonyyy had 20k posts and you compared it to @BummerDrummer 20k post, obviously Bummer's posts will have more inherent value than Goonnyy's shitposting efforts.
Join date, just like genetics, will always have the upper hand over factors that you can change/override
It's a universal constant of life at this point

Who tf cares about your join date or post count? Both means shit. You can be blackpilled for decades and have joined this forum as an oldcel just yesterday

Join date does matter but you can’t tell me that a “good” join date doesn’t make the user a “good” user:dafuckfeels:
Yes

Especially veteran users who managed to stay under 10k-20k posts within 2-3 yrs.

If you have 20k in less than a 1 year or 2, that just tells me you were shitposting hard at some point.

Having 10k-20k within a 3-4 yr span tells me that you atleast contributed some personal detail and perception of your own inceldom and that you weren't here to simply rack up post count just to have silly colors applied to your name :feelswhat: or other elitist mouth breathers who think they're better than other users just because they have less post count than them despite having a similar join date :feelstastyman:

Join date, just like genetics, will always have the upper hand over factors that you can change/override
It's a universal constant of life at this point
God IQ comparison :feelsohh:

Who tf cares about your join date or post count? Both means shit. You can be blackpilled for decades and have joined this forum as an oldcel just yesterday
Cope

If you're over 30 and it took you 4 years to find this forum, you probably dont belong here

Cope

If you're over 30 and it took you 4 years to find this forum, you probably dont belong here
Youre the one whos coping, dude. I know this forum for a long time but didnt want to join cause i liked discord better. Most discord server are dead af now, so thats why im here. The other reason was that this forum is that its kinda "supervised". I like (incel) discord servers with no rules tbh.

Last edited:
Youre the one whos coping, dude. I know this forum for a long time but didnt want to join cause i liked discord better. Most discord server are dead af now, so thats why im here. The other reason was that this forum is that its kinda "supervised". I like discord servers with no rules tbh.
I wasnt talking about you specifically, but the idea still stands.

Like @Napoleon de Geso for example who is a 40 yr old lolicoper who enjoyed sex in his early 20s and stopped getting laid because younger girls didnt want him.

You think it's fair for old men like him to be here despite still being able to find a relationship if they wanted to ?

If you enjoyed sex in your youth, and as a 40-50 yr old man you could still have sex with 30-40 yr old foids, would that be a problem for you ?

tbh yeah shit is annoying

If you're an obvious sewercel, post count doesn't matter, since most of them are just postmaxxing.

If you mostly post high quality content then yes, postcount matters since it shows you are blackpilled af

Tbh I think you're just coping as a 2021cel :lul:

It used to be that you were an Augustcel, Maycel, etc. Now the measuring tape is in the span of years which is kind of crazy and depressing to think about considering why we're here.

Agreed

It's a grey thing. All greycels must be held in suspicion, because you never know who could be an infiltrator, a fakecel, a bluepilled simp, or any number of other variations of retards out there. Gatekeeping will keep the community pure.

Plus, look at that shower taker feller, for example: he was writing tons of based things, and then we find out (by his own admission, from what I've heard) that he was fakecel all along. This proves gatekeeping is a necessary evil.

It's the internet so dont give a stranger too much value over your own opinion, be open but not dumb. a lot of guys here have over inflated-egos, they seem almost like foids to an extent

It's the internet so dont give a stranger too much value over your own opinion, be open but not dumb. a lot of guys here have over inflated-egos, they seem almost like foids to an extent
The forum is all some people have, so it's not surprising.

If this forum was all I had, I'd cope that way too

20210815 150511

If this forum was all I had, I'd cope that way too
Can you let us know what you have in your life? Or is this just a „I am better than you“ post to make yourself feel better ?

Can you let us know what you have in your life? Or is this just a „I am better than you“ post to make yourself feel better ?
:lul:
Who tf is this guy btw?

Please quote where I specifically said I'm better than you or anyone here in my post.

I fail to see how me mentioning that this forum isn't all that I have translates into "I'm better than you." Are you really that much of a snowflake to the point where anyone mentioning anything slightly positive makes you whine?

I also find it funny how you want me to specifically mention all the things I have so you can then turn around and say I'm bragging.

Don't bother interacting with me If all you're going to do is try and antagonize me. You do this every time we interact.

Last edited:
Please quote where I specifically said I'm better than you or anyone here in my post.
I already did that. Look at post #40 in this thread.
I fail to see how me mentioning that this forum isn't all that I have translates into "I'm better than you." Are you really that much of a snowflake to the point where anyone mentioning anything slightly positive makes you whine?
It was a low tier brag and I think you know it. This is a forum supposed to be for ugly losers. There is really no need to say "If this forum was all I had". Why did you write this? pls be honest.

And yes I am whiney all the time. I am very depressed bc of my life and my low smv and the fact that I will die alone.
I also find it funny how you want me to specifically mention all the things I have so you can then turn around and say I'm bragging.
You started low tier bragging. And now its my fault to ask you to specify it? That makes no sense.
Don't bother interacting with me If all you're going to do is try and antagonize me. You do this every time we interact.
I do it everytime? lol. You know that this is not true. I even suggested you as a mod some weeks ago. Can you remeber?
But then I saw you making fun of greycels and of white users all the time; and of me in the sewers. Making fun of other users is a low-tier-normie behavior. I dont like it!
-> I will always antagonize and report every user here if he brags or makes fun of other users.

its not the post count nigger, they just say the gayest ass shit

Last edited:
you don't care enough to make some posts here, but you want people to care about you

typical grey faggot

Always the gaycel fagging for attention.

You didn't because you can't. I never said i was better than anyone. Which is why you couldn't specifically quote it like I asked.

It was a low tier brag and I think you know it.
No I don't, because it wasnt
There is really no need to say "If this forum was all I had".
Who decides that, lmao?
Why did you write this? pls be honest.

I wrote it in response to the dude who made the point of people having inflates egos. Which isn't hard to see if you actually read what he wrote and my response to it
And yes I am whiney all the time. I am very depressed bc of my life and my low smv and the fact that I will die alone.
Okay
You started low tier bragging. And now its my fault to ask you to specify it? That makes no sense.
If you consider that bragging then I don't know what to tell you. I already said I wasnt, it's your choice to claim If I was or wasnt. I'm not going to beg for your forgiveness on something I didn't do
I do it everytime? lol. You know that this is not true. I even suggested you as a mod some weeks ago. Can you remeber?
No
But then I saw you making fun of greycels and of white users all the time;
I Won't apologize for this.
and of me in the sewers.
Show me where I made fun of you.
-> I will always antagonize and report every user here if he brags or makes fun of other users.
Wrong. You will antagonize those who's views don't fit your agenda, just like all humans. This is why you brought whites and greycels into the equation.

Last edited:
"it's just a number bro"
Demoted from the blackpill you stupid nigger. of course it matters.:feelskek:

the longer you rot here the better

what? fuck off

Post count is very important and by default makes you a better user than someone with a lower post count.

Before you say anything:
If your post count is lower than mine: cope
If your post count is higher than mine: nerd

:feelzez:

Join date does matter but you can’t tell me that a “good” join date doesn’t make the user a “good” user:dafuckfeels:
2021fag cope

@DeepSea is the most based greycel
Fucking agreed. He is an extreme IQ mogger who IQ mogs 99% of this forum to another fuckig universe with his posts and even leaving the sources for us to see it all and he barely has any posts. @DeepSea :feelsYall::feelsthink::feelsokman:
Cope af. You live in this online fake world where posts are everything. youre a kid. The real life means everything. You can based and just joined today because you felt like it.
Well maybe get out of the website then and go live in real life, maybe you should know why we are here instead of doing something else out there, after all, it is real life experiences that brought us here together.