Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fag month is upon us. Get ready for the degeneracy!!!

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
As you know, the month of the fag has commenced. The constant flow of Jewish propaganda ready to brainwash our society ever more than before, specifically Gen Z. Now some here may be thinking, what does this mean for our community and how does it affect us? Well, It goes beyond "LGBT rights" as anyone would think. (((They))) will attempt to guilt shame us into dating these abominations OR becoming one of them, abominations whom carry countless diseases and mental-illnesses. The purpose of this? To abolish what little hope the nuclear family has left in todays world, as if it wasn't hard enough for us already :feelsclown:. This is the very definition of Clown world.

FFC7D106 0011 423A 92D8 5928CC5B7512
Hxrohqmgtob41
Xbdertw7uut31
Th29camilc051

These are just a few examples of what lunacy awaits those who go down this unholy path. Also if this thread gets deleted and I get banned, jannies are confirmed Jewish fag lovers and cuckolds. Thanks for reading :dab:

Last edited:
Not going outside sounds good right about now

A whole month? jeez

When is white people month?

Last edited:
sorry!!!! it was just a question….
NO!!!! APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!! I'M CALLING THE FBI ON YOU!!!!11!!11ONE!"

Image 2020 12 09 222437 2

YC14hiu.gif

go to a dentist brah

Hopefully we will see less degeneracy thanks to covid restrictions. Last year Europride was cancelled :feelshaha:
In 2019 it was held in Wien and this is what it looked like :dafuckfeels: :feelsUnreal: :feelspuke:

19703799_XXL.jpg

19704093_XXL.jpg

19704081_XXL.jpg

pride-bilder-4-3-498031002325-3100x2325.jpg

Funny they say "not having sex" as if they don't have the same foid standards so even if an incel gave into some faggotry they'd still get rejected.

Hopefully we will see less degeneracy thanks to covid restrictions. Last year Europride was cancelled :feelshaha:
In 2019 it was held in Wien and this is what it looked like :dafuckfeels: :feelsUnreal: :feelspuke:

19703799_XXL.jpg

19704093_XXL.jpg

19704081_XXL.jpg

These images makes my blood boil ngl

Last edited:

19703799_XXL.jpg

19704093_XXL.jpg

19704081_XXL.jpg

i would hope so too, but don't bet on globohomo hurting itself too much, it owns the lockdowns

remember when they had the race riots it was completely irrelevant that there was a lockdown going on, basically it was all bullshit anyway

19703799_XXL.jpg

19704093_XXL.jpg

19704081_XXL.jpg

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
remember when they had the race riots it was completely irrelevant that there was a lockdown going on, basically it was all bullshit anyway
yeah that was funny. covid was suddenly irrelevant for like 2 months straight? jfl

The only good part about the tranny pandemic is that it has a 45% chance of ending itself.

LGBT just says what it is: pride (give me attention) movement

Also one fucking month? Seriously. If it was a LGBT day it would be understandable. Right, the Pride Month is just another holiday time like Halloween or Christmas. Just to sell more stuff :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 9j3ui.mp4
    668.5 KB
where are the muslim niggas:feelswhat:

do your job goddamnit
American muslims are more liberal than American Christians :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: their extremely homosexual Elagabalus heritage will soon be the norm once again in the Middle East

As you know, the month of the fag has commenced. The constant flow of Jewish propaganda ready to brainwash our society ever more than before, specifically Gen Z. Now some here may be thinking, what does this mean for our community and how does it affect us? Well, It goes beyond "LGBT rights" as anyone would think. (((They))) will attempt to guilt shame us into dating these abominations OR becoming one of them, abominations whom carry countless diseases and mental-illnesses. The purpose of this? To abolish what little hope the nuclear family has left in todays world, as if it wasn't hard enough for us already :feelsclown:. This is the very definition of Clown world.

View attachment 451575View attachment 451576View attachment 451577View attachment 451578View attachment 451579

These are just a few examples of what lunacy awaits those who go down this unholy path. Also if this thread gets deleted and I get banned, jannies are confirmed Jewish fag lovers and cuckolds. Thanks for reading :dab:
First nigger month then faggot week then faggot month, what’s next every year is faggot year? This is so sick and unreal seriously

I can't wait to see corporations astroturf yet again this year!

i dislike lgbt fags.

unfortunately, they have infected the touhou series with their gay shit too.

Every community lgbts touch gets desecrated

Would be a perfect gift for fags and trannies: now prohibited deadly chemical weapons with poison gas.

Gas hulton getty2

Someone please use it against these creatures.

49318672 101

Attachments

• 98cmb - Adams 01b.jpg
    98cmb - Adams 01b.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Funny they say "not having sex" as if they don't have the same foid standards so even if an incel gave into some faggotry they'd still get rejected.
So by that logic you are saying gaycels exist? Faggots have always been known to have ZERO standards in their dating market.

@ERadicator
That whole gay/feminization of men is a way to weaken a country or group of people, from the inside.
Rather than from the outside through war.

It's some kind of "social weapon" "ideological weapon" (or "social poison" "ideological poison") used to destroy societies from the inside.

Step 1 - Feminism made millions of men become sexually starved.
Only the top 10% of Chads of a society gets all the sex, and the other 90% gets nothing.

Step 2 - Make faggotry degeneracy seems like a good option or even "the only option".

How the lies work:
"See everyone hate males like you!" - "Yes they despise hetero white males like you!"
"The women only give sex to Chad and black Tyrones!" - "Aren't you tired of spending life alone without affection?"
"But look: everyone loves the gays!" "See, we worship gay degeneracy!"
"Aren't you feeling alone? Aren't you feeling desperate?"
"If you become gay maybe they will love you! If you become gay they will give you affection!"
"Everyone in society will love you if you give your ass to Tyrone to fuck!"
"If you cut your dick off society and women will love you even more!!"

And the cucks believe all those lies.
They are so flooded by those lies, constantly, that they eventually, slowly and maybe even unconsciously, submit to it.

Pride month? All that is pumped 24/7, ALL YEAR LONG, EVERY YEAR.
Like the sea slowly eroding away a rock. It chips away at the sanity of people day by day.

I see it like that, a kind of psychological warfare/trap. There are many desperate men today, whose mental health has been ridiculed and ignored. Couple that with the toxic environment against males, specially white males. And you get a male population that is mentally exhausted and tortured, desperate for affection, willing to chop off their own dicks.

That is why the beta cucks, and even the normies too if you pay close attention, seem to be slowly and surely submitting to all the "gay" bullshit.
And again spot-on.
So by that logic you are saying gaycels exist? Faggots have always been known to have ZERO standards in their dating market.
Yes, was even approached by gay men while I didn't hold hands with any girl and never got IOIs. Men fuck everything, you cannot be an incel if you are gay or a woman.

Last edited:
And again spot-on.
ngl I have that user ignored and I still did not read

Yes, was even approached by gay men while I didn't hold hands with any girl and never got IOIs. Men fuck everything, you cannot be an incel if you are gay or a woman.
My condolences, thank god that shit never happened to me. Not going out has its perks :feelscomfy:

View attachment 451575View attachment 451576View attachment 451577View attachment 451578View attachment 451579

Tenor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back