Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fadfdsaffs

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

same

wish we were in the same region...

As an incel, you'll bear the pain for a long long time.

However with your situation on completing your stem degree, its only temporary, and it wouldn't be forever. Its probably one of the last few things that are burdening you at most, but it'll be gone soon anyways.

idkwattodowithlife said:
As an incel, you'll bear the pain for a long long time.

However with your situation on completing your stem degree, its only temporary, and it wouldn't be forever. Its probably one of the last few things that are burdening you at most, but it'll be gone soon anyways.

I want that degree being NEET is unsustainable. I will try my hardest to get through it, if I cannot then I will try and get a menial job.

I'm in your shoes buddy boyo

Same here brother. Worst thing is even if you would have friends it would be shit because they will mock you too.

undeadcel said:
Same here brother. Worst thing is even if you would have friends it would be shit because they will mock you too.
This. Mock, ignore or critisize. Also you are quick to realize that someone who is nice to you in person, changes instantly when a 3rd party comes in. You are immediately mocked and isolated.

Stay away from any cults and you'll be a few steps ahead in life.

Listen to The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars and rock out

feelz

hEReforthekek said:
undeadcel said:
This. Mock, ignore or critisize. Also you are quick to realize that someone who is nice to you in person, changes instantly when a 3rd party comes in. You are immediately mocked and isolated.

I experinece this shit everyday since childhood and I still cant get used to it.

undeadcel said:
I experinece this shit everyday since childhood and I still cant get used to it.

Man I am so used to it that I had to have people tell me that this is actually not acceptable for people do this to me, so I literally haven't noticed that I should actually be upset. I thought it was "joking" and shit.