Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fadfdsaffs

  • Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

same

wish we were in the same region...
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

As an incel, you'll bear the pain for a long long time.

However with your situation on completing your stem degree, its only temporary, and it wouldn't be forever. Its probably one of the last few things that are burdening you at most, but it'll be gone soon anyways.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

idkwattodowithlife said:
As an incel, you'll bear the pain for a long long time.

However with your situation on completing your stem degree, its only temporary, and it wouldn't be forever. Its probably one of the last few things that are burdening you at most, but it'll be gone soon anyways.

I want that degree being NEET is unsustainable. I will try my hardest to get through it, if I cannot then I will try and get a menial job.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

I'm in your shoes buddy boyo
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

Same here brother. Worst thing is even if you would have friends it would be shit because they will mock you too.
 
hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
75
Online
0
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

undeadcel said:
Same here brother. Worst thing is even if you would have friends it would be shit because they will mock you too.
This. Mock, ignore or critisize. Also you are quick to realize that someone who is nice to you in person, changes instantly when a 3rd party comes in. You are immediately mocked and isolated.
 
N

NightMare

Greycel
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
31
Online
0
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

Stay away from any cults and you'll be a few steps ahead in life.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

Listen to The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars and rock out

feelz
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

hEReforthekek said:
undeadcel said:
Same here brother. Worst thing is even if you would have friends it would be shit because they will mock you too.
This. Mock, ignore or critisize. Also you are quick to realize that someone who is nice to you in person, changes instantly when a 3rd party comes in. You are immediately mocked and isolated.

I experinece this shit everyday since childhood and I still cant get used to it.
 
hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
75
Online
0
RE: The Pain Is Killing Me

undeadcel said:
I experinece this shit everyday since childhood and I still cant get used to it.

Man I am so used to it that I had to have people tell me that this is actually not acceptable for people do this to me, so I literally haven't noticed that I should actually be upset. I thought it was "joking" and shit.
 

Similar threads

ionlycopenow
Replies
48
Views
545
nazianime
nazianime
Deleted member 41988
Replies
20
Views
700
falloutpilled
F
METALMILITA88
Replies
28
Views
807
Pikacel
Pikacel
ionlycopenow
Replies
10
Views
207
NoTommERow
NoTommERow
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top