Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facial asymmetry

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Facial asymmetry is one of the strongest characteristics of ugliness. How badly do you have it? One of my eyes is a clearly different shape to the other. My nose is also larger on one side and I don’t think my lips are symmetric either.

Yes I have it.
My biggest asymmetry is one eye being higher than the other. It also tends to look like lazy eye in many pictures. It's very subhuman, I can hardly look at myself in the mirror without getting weirded out.

Apparently quit strong, although i never really noticed it myself. However after sending my pic to a couple of people, my general assymetry was always one flaw they would immediatly point out. I guess that just like in your case OP, one of my eyes is slightly bigger than the other, plus my nose looks slightly bigger from one site. I'm not sure about my lips though, wouldn't be suprised if they're somewhat assymetric aswell.

Mine is pretty bad, when I put on sunglasses they are at a brutal angle.

mine is absolute awful
pure suifuel when I see pictures of myself
It's fucking over for picassocels

Last edited:
I have eye asymmetry. One eyelid is lower than the other. They also might be different shapes as well.

yeah my eyes are brutal

My eyes and my jaw are asymmetric as fuck

Even my dick is asymmetric.

I have less muscle in the left side of my face. I look like I suffered a stroke. One of my eyes points another direction to my main eye.

Same here OP, my eyes are the one feature that affects me the most cuz of the asymmetry and buggy shape that makes it even worse
Even my dick is asymmetric.
Brutal dickpill

Apparently quit strong, although i never really noticed it myself. However after sending my pic to a couple of people, my general assymetry was always one flaw they would immediatly point out. I guess that just like in your case OP, one of my eyes is slightly bigger than the other, plus my nose looks slightly bigger from one site. I'm not sure about my lips though, wouldn't be suprised if they're somewhat assymetric aswell.
I feel like this fits me, I find it hard to tell but other people can point it out

Half my face literally looks like I had stroke.

mine is absolute awful
pure suifuel when I see pictures of myself
It's fucking over for picassocels

I can't stand to look at pictures of myself. In fact, i can barely stand looking at myself in the mirror.

I get ptotis and a massively bloated lower third quite often.
I'm not sure if I have some sort of hormone imbalance, but my appearance can range from 3/10 to 1/10 on any given day depending on RNG when I wake up.