Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facepics are the ultimate destroyer.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
I can make peace with my sexlessness, even human (female) likelessness mostly, but my ugliness hits me hard from time to time. It was a good week and I had plans for tomorrow, but to take my tablet and make a picture of my face was the entry to a sudden short phase of crushing down despite feeling nothing. I don't feel any anger despite thinking I am entitled to be angry. How other Christcels experience this? It would be fruitless anger but it is now anyway because it makes me unwilling to do anything after seeing my meme-worthy ugliness every time more at every inspection. I unironically think I am at the bottom of the 0,1%-0,01% still kind of normal looking (so deformedcels or stared@cels excluded). Is a slight want to be really deformed to get at least general pity stupid? Is it narcissistic wanting to look good in a self-picture? Does Normies check themselves how they look?

yeah when you get old it will be much worse.

Pointless to constantly look at your face. It will become a hard addiction. I've done it myself and had a whole years worth of constantly taking photos. However, I was doing it before that year but it wasn't as excessive as I used to do it. I'll tell you it's not something beneficial to be doing, and if iirc in religion it usually states that those who constantly worship there face are usually the ones that will end up lost in life like those who are filled with vanity. It's nice to have pride but pride is only worthy if you've done something that rewards it and not for something you didn't necessarily create.

I will say that sin was necessary for evolution and virtue was what kept in order but swinging from one end to the other is the issue I have with most people.

Pointless to constantly look at your face. It will become a hard addiction. I've done it myself and had a whole years worth of constantly taking photos. However, I was doing it before that year but it wasn't as excessive as I used to do it.
Been there done that too. But there has to come a point when you say: "Fine, that's how I look. Nothing new. I know it." Or not? Maybe it is because I viewed it from an before unknown angle.

Then it was my question if looking at own's face is indeed an act of worship/narcistic? Can it be so technically, when it is ugly?

@Shin no Shi: Would distancing itself from owns face pics not similar to bluepilled approach, to keep away from the ugly truth?

Last edited:
Been there done that too. But there has to come a point when you say: "Fine, that's how I look. Nothing new. I know it." Or not? Maybe it is because I viewed it from an before unknown angle.

Then it was my question if looking at own's face is indeed an act of worship/narcistic? Can it be so technically, when it is ugly?
I mean I just take it for what it is and say this is the face that told me the truth of life and this the face that I've experienced everything with, so it's better that I look this way than to have no face and no experience at all (others would agree with that statement if I were to guess however kek).

An unknown angle again is something that would spike interest and the amount of times I've done it for racial research and lookism related stuff was disgustingly high.

Also it would be a sense of worship but what I mean by that is you're pretty much obsessed over it, and as I stated from the first point you should take it for what it is and know full well it doesn't look good (though unless you've got bad skin or just non-pheno related then do something about it), obsessing over it only ruins your quality of life even further and makes the LDAR process even more unsettling.

Though I will say one thing, but it mind sound rude, and that god wouldn't approve of you sulking and not doing anything else with your life because of some external factors that you didn't have a say in, are controlling you, in fact it would see it as a massive insult, considering, god was likely like us in the sense of being highly aware amongst it's other void members and wanted to do something more instead of sulking around and just being in the void (the state of nothingness is still a state likewise for somethingness), thus decided to create the world as we know by possessing infinite possibilities i.e. ideas.

It would be much easier if I couldnt see foids at all.

yeah when you get old it will be much worse.
By that point I will not care anymore. I will bloatmaxxx and roid Maxx until I leave humanity behind

side mirror is true blackpiller