Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Facebook stalked the great oneitis that defined my life 20 years ago. It felt surprisingly better than I expected.

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Inspired by a recent post here, I decided to look up on Facebook the person who was the biggest oneitis ever, 20 years ago when I was a first year uni student and so was she.

I thought I had met the perfect woman; sweet, cute, funny, cool, nerdy like me, not "hot" but she had a slim body, perky little boobs and a smile that just melted me.

Chad only, of course.

I was absolutely devastated, and I was an embarrassing simp for about a year afterwards, following her around, commenting on her shit, sending pathetic unsolicited e mails and bunches of flowers. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. I was pretty lucky she didn't get a restraining order on me in hindsight, she would have been justified in doing so.

Anyway, after that year of simping bordering on harassment, and then 3-4 years of just utter desolation, self pity and depression, I decided it was time to cram all of that in a box and throw it away. And I swung an missed with a couple more women after her, before the blackpill whispered in my ear that it's not about her, it's about me.

So I haven't even thought about her for years, and definitely didn't look her up on Facebook when that was invented, in case what I saw took me back into despair.

But something on here today motivated me to search her up, and I did it, and it was surprisingly cathartic. She seems happy today, but she is a childless, obese single lesbian who re-posts a lot of cutesy stuff about teaching children and a lot of generic left wing politics of envy crap.

So Chad hasn't been leading the life of my teenaged fantasies with her, and the wall has not been kind, and she's basically taken the NPC pill and seems just much less cool than she used to.

I just felt.. at peace with it all. Like, it turns out I wasn't really missing out on what I imagined I was missing out on. And even if I had got what I wanted then, it would have aged into a pretty grim and unsexy life to be shackled into by now.

I almost want to message her and apologise for the way I acted, and wish her well. Because I do unironically wish her well. But I won't do that, because that would take me back just a bit too close to the unsolicited, desperate simping from my worst time.

/story. Hope you weren't expecting there to be a point.

Last edited:
I almost want to message her and apologise for the way I acted, and wish her well. Because I do unironically wish her well.
no she doesnt wish you well. don't bother, she is genetically made to hate you because of the way you look. it's just instinct. the feeling between you two isn't mutual.

no she doesnt wish you well. don't bother, she is genetically made to hate you because of the way you look. it's just instinct. the feeling between you two isn't mutual.

I've got no idea what she thinks!

If I did it, I would be doing it for me. But I'm not doing it, and that's also for me.

I just realised I'm not sad when I think about her anymore, and I honestly DO hope life is fulfilling for her, and I don't even care that it isn't with me. And that feels so big because getting rejected by her felt like the end of the world, then. Now, it just is what it is.

Last edited:
Damn, you must be ancient if your first year of uni was 20 years ago :worryfeels:

Inspired by a recent post here, I decided to look up on Facebook the person who was the biggest oneitis ever, 20 years ago when I was a first year uni student and so was she.

I thought I had met the perfect woman; sweet, cute, funny, cool, nerdy like me, not "hot" but she had a slim body, perky little boobs and a smile that just melted me.

Chad only, of course.

I was absolutely devastated, and I was an embarrassing simp for about a year afterwards, following her around, commenting on her shit, sending pathetic unsolicited e mails and bunches of flowers. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. I was pretty lucky she didn't get a restraining order on me in hindsight, she would have been justified in doing so.

Anyway, after that year of simping bordering on harassment, and then 3-4 years of just utter desolation, self pity and depression, I decided it was time to cram all of that in a box and throw it away. And I swung an missed with a couple more women after her, before the blackpill whispered in my ear that it's not about her, it's about me.

So I haven't even thought about her for years, and definitely didn't look her up on Facebook when that was invented, in case what I saw took me back into despair.

But something on here today motivated me to search her up, and I did it, and it was surprisingly cathartic. She seems happy today, but she is a childless, obese single lesbian who re-posts a lot of cutesy stuff about teaching children and a lot of generic left wing politics of envy crap.

So Chad hasn't been leading the life of my teenaged fantasies with her, and the wall has not been kind, and she's basically taken the NPC pill and seems just much less cool than she used to.

I just felt.. at peace with it all. Like, it turns out I wasn't really missing out on what I imagined I was missing out on. And even if I had got what I wanted then, it would have aged into a pretty grim and unsexy life to be shackled into by now.

I almost want to message her and apologise for the way I acted, and wish her well. Because I do unironically wish her well. But I won't do that, because that would take me back just a bit too close to the unsolicited, desperate simping from my worst time.

/story. Hope you weren't expecting there to be a point.
So she got pumpNdumped by chads, couldn't find a betacuck and she now copes by pretending to be lesbian ??

Major lifefuel :dab:

Damn, you must be ancient if your first year of uni was 20 years ago :worryfeels:
I'm 38. This all happened in the same year as I got woken up in my student flat by a news story on my bedside alarm clock radio radio about "The twin towers of the world trade center in New York have collapsed this morning after a co-ordinated terrorist attack involving hijacked passenger jets..."

and I thought, "holy shit. That can't be right. Surely something has gotten lost in translation here, and it was a cessna, and some broken glass fell into the street and scared a few normies." Switched on TV news... oh. :giga:

Last edited:
How are you an oldcel with a recent account? Where have you been :feelskek:

How are you an oldcel with a recent account? Where have you been :feelskek:
I was totally unaware of the community until I found r/braincels.

After that got nuked, I careermaxxed during the day and played a lot of skyrim at night.

I lurked on .Co but it was a bit too angry and pedo for me and I didn't really want to sign up, it didn't really feel like me.

But I've kinda missed being able to banter with dudes who understand, so I recently signed up here.

I was pretty lucky she didn't get a restraining order on me in hindsight, she would have been justified in doing so.

Anyway, after that year of simping bordering on harassment

it's not about her, it's about me.

Quite a cuck thread but alright.

After that got nuked, I careermaxxed during the day and played a lot of skyrim at night.

I lurked on .Co but it was a bit too angry and pedo for me and I didn't really want to sign up, it didn't really feel like me.

But I've kinda missed being able to banter with dudes who understand, so I recently signed up

But I've kinda missed being able to banter with dudes who understand, so I recently signed up here.
Glad you joined then fellow celmate

Guess she really got her shit fucked up, if that's what her facebook looks like. Usually normies only cherry pick the best of the best images/activities/places/people to be portrayed as if their lives are a sweet happy dream.

Come on guys,.38 is not old. I'm 37. It's you that are extremely young. Most of my memorable moments happened before you were born, and it doesn't feel like a long time ago at all.

And I have experienced something similar. I also found a girl I had a one itis for on Facebook. She wasn't fat, but she was childless with lots of cats, unattractive and old looking and SJW. A silver lining after all.

I hope she gets rape murdered by a mob of 300 hundred 5 ft currycels. JFL at this foid sympathy

Come on guys,.38 is not old. I'm 37. It's you that are extremely young. Most of my memorable moments happened before you were born, and it doesn't feel like a long time ago at all.

And I have experienced something similar. I also found a girl I had a one itis for on Facebook. She wasn't fat, but she was childless with lots of cats, unattractive and old looking and SJW. A silver lining after all.
I wouldnt call it a silver lining. It makes me seethe that we end up like this instead of normal functional families.

Quite a cuck thread but alright.
Yeah well we all individually cope in whatever way makes the most sense to us, don't we.

Some guys cope by being angry and raging and blaming.

I've learned that that is just a waste of energy and braincells, you're just exhausting yourself punching a brick wall for nothing.

But let me guess, you're sad and angry about being rejected by women, in a totally based and uncucked way, right? Completely different. Just ask you.
I hope she gets rape murdered by a mob of 300 hundred 5 ft currycels.
Why? Hatred and judgement is what's wrong with the world. A little bit more hatred isn't the solution to anything.

Last edited:
Yeah well we all individually cope in whatever way makes the most sense to us, don't we.

Some guys cope by being angry and raging and blaming.

I've learned that that is just a waste of energy and braincells, you're just exhausting yourself punching a brick wall for nothing.

Why? Hatred and judgement is what's wrong with the world. A little bit more hatred isn't the solution to anything.

Lol. You are the one who is still obsessed with some dyke EXHAUSTING YOURSELF overthinking things while she doesn't give a shit about you cause you are a pathetic cuck. Go back to reddit, this is not a forum for cucks like you. Out now.

Hope you get banned soon GrAYcel. Fuck off from this forum.

Lol. You are the one who is still obsessed with some dyke EXHAUSTING YOURSELF overthinking things while she doesn't give a shit about you cause you are a pathetic cuck. Go back to reddit, this is not a forum for cucks like you. Out now.

What was cucked about it? He cringes in hindsight about his awkward advances, and at peace with her ending up being a fat cat hoarder.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that being rejected by women was the special Olympics and you're the true winner here. My bad.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that being rejected by women was the special Olympics and you're the true winner here. My bad.
Don't worry, cucks (amusing that you have defectivecuck in your name) like you need to be taught a lesson. Hope you enjoy your limited time here.
And yes, if dating, sex and relationships are the Olympics, then I am the true loser as a ugly curry. So don't try word play with me you cuck. Go back to IT where you belong.
You have got quite a nerve bullying a currycel, hope your dick gets chopped off but chances are it already is.

Last edited:
Don't worry, cucks (amusing that you have defectivecuck in your name) like you need to be taught a lesson. Hope you enjoy your limited time here.

And yes, if dating, sex and relationships are the Olympics, then I am the true loser as a ugly curry. So don't try word play with me you cuck. Go back to IT where you belong.

You have got quite a nerve bullying a currycel like me, hope your dick gets chopped off but chances are it already is.
Bullying you?

You climbed in here calling me a cuck and every other name in your vocabulary.

Anyway do you want a medal for being more truecel than me? Because I've got one around here somewhere.

What was cucked about it? He cringes in hindsight about his awkward advances, and at peace with her ending up being a fat cat hoarder.

Bullying you?

Anyway do you want a medal for being more truecel than me? Because I've got one around here somewhere.
Cause you are one.

And yes, I have no shame calling myself a trucel, if you have medals for that, I am all for it. But fakecels like you need to banned for this forum.

Fuck off fakecel, and stop bragging about your status. You keep doing this while calling me a trucel which I am by the way. So stop playing these games, you are a fakecel, go back to IT and screenshot some silly inkwells instead of posting here.

Also, add to that, what a pathetic soul you are, can't believe pathetic cucks exist and post even on this forum. Disgusting tbh.
Bullying you?

Read what you have written, what an apologetic cuck you are, god your post is everything about the male gender that i hate, cucks likes you need to be eliminated for the better.

Last edited:
Based oldcel. Thanks for coming here, makes me feel younger and like there is still hope for me

View attachment 475867

Cause you are one.

And yes, I have no shame calling myself a trucel, if you have medals for that, I am all for it. But fakecels like you need to banned for this forum.

Fuck off fakecel, and stop bragging about your status. You keep doing this while calling me a trucel which I am by the way. So stop playing these games, you are a fakecel, go back to IT and screenshot some silly inkwells instead of posting here.

Also, add to that, what a pathetic soul you are, can't believe pathetic cucks exist and post even on this forum. Disgusting tbh.

Read what you have written, what an apologetic cuck you are, god your post is everything about the male gender that i hate, cucks likes you need to be eliminated for the better

View attachment 475869
You are so fake with all your e- tough guy shit.

Someday when you're ready to say something honest and real about everything you've been through, I hope that you'll find the bros on here are willing to hear your story out and bear witness to your struggle. And not just scream CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK REEEEEEE at you. If you can't get a supportive hearing here you sure as hell won't find one anywhere else.

I was as young as you are once, don't think I don't understand how this all works. :feelsthink:

Based oldcel. Thanks for coming here, makes me feel younger and like there is still hope for me
LOL you're welcome!

There is always hope. Cling to it and fight for it. I hate seeing young guys on here talk about roping, and then their posts just stop.

Last edited:
She could choose being with you and possibly build a life and family but no she was happier to be a cumdupster, she brought her failure on herself.

You are so fake with all your e- tough guy shit.

Someday when you're ready to say something honest and real about everything you've been through, I hope that you'll find the bros on here are willing to hear your story out and bear witness to your struggle. And not just scream CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK REEEEEEE at you. If you can't get a supportive hearing here you sure as hell won't find one anywhere else.

I was as young as you are once, don't think I don't understand how this all works. :feelsthink:

LOL you're welcome!

There is always hope. Cling to it and fight for it. I hate seeing young guys on here talk about roping, and then their posts just stop.
You are the one handing out medals to trucels like me. Don't backtrack with your virtual signalling now.

What a blabbering apologetic cuck you are. No wonder you are old. Do take your meds it shows when you don't. Or maybe drink some less soy.

Last edited:
I see my future here :(

try to fuck her.
[UWSL]Make your youth dream come true, even if she is a fat bitch.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]all you wanted was to have your cock inside her[/UWSL]

[/UWSL]

No offence, but you kinda have a cuck mentality, if she wasn't a whore and would have been with you she would probably be an healthy, happy mother, it saddens me that women are allowed to make retarded choices.

It's not pedo, many of the people here are actually teens larping as adults.

Guess she really got her shit fucked up, if that's what her facebook looks like. Usually normies only cherry pick the best of the best images/activities/places/people to be portrayed as if their lives are a sweet happy dream.

She could choose being with you and possibly build a life and family but no she was happier to be a cumdupster, she brought her failure on herself.

No offence, but you kinda have a cuck mentality, if she wasn't a whore and would have been with you she would probably be an healthy, happy mother, it saddens me that women are allowed to make retarded choices.

being a femtard has its consequences. Just imagine she could of gotten a half decent looking beta buxer but instead they choose to be a fat, cat lady land whale, sjw. That is how regarded women are.

When women are given free will to choose their partners this happens, they end up alone and miserable, coping with lesbianism because no man will commit. Back in the old days she would've been married now and raising children, and her life would actually have some sort of structure. Not to mention that she'd be happier too. But oh well :feelsLightsaber:

holy shit you are ancient

Come on guys,.38 is not old.
To put it another way, if you are wageslaving or NEET, time just flies. If you are 30 years old, then in about 2500 days you will be 38 years old. It's fucking easy for 2500 days to pass and still not have a girlfriend, still have no career, and just waste all your time playing video games, getting drunk/high, and watching movies.

My biggest onitis ever also became a leftist lesbian, I'm sure she's not lesbian when it come to Chad though.

To all of you who think 38 is old. The time that has passed from 20 to present time does not feel like a long time at all. The years 15-20 feels like the years 20-37 (present time). So you will.be "old" soon too.

rare angry curryfool in this thread

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Nerdy? I feel many of them supposed ‘nerdy’ girls only call themselves that to look all quirky and shit.

No offence, but you kinda have a cuck mentality, if she wasn't a whore and would have been with you she would probably be an healthy, happy mother
Yeah maybe.

I spent far more time than I should have, grieving that imaginary life I wanted to have with her. And now I'm free of that dragging me down. Feels good!

:feelsbadman:
You don't owe her an apology because you were the person who did all of the efforts and she didn't like you. If anything that makes you better, she should've been the one who owes you an apology for just treating you like a piece of garbage. You gave all of what you could for her to like you she didn't.

Last edited:
I spent far more time than I should have, grieving that imaginary life I wanted to have with her. And now I'm free of that dragging me down. Feels good!
Similar for me. I'm at a place where I've recently gotten over a years-long oneitis and yes it feels good to be free, and great to have found out about blackpill theory.

As a lesbo…

Well, assuming she’s a real one and not just LARPing as one for attention…

Her genetics are rotten and she will most likely never reproduce.

She probably also never instinctively hated you like young, hot, straight women tend to hate us due to evolution/genetics/DNA provoking that hatred within them as a means of protecting their eggs from us for Chad’s seed only.

Conclusion: don’t be a dumb fuck fag and apologize to her in any way as all you will be doing is handing even more of your power over to her, a creature that you’ve already allowed to humiliate you enough. Not that she was ever actively trying to humiliate you but just saying.

You, I believe on some level (and it would be correctly) that you brought all the humiliation and degradation onto yourself by orbiting someone with zero sexual interest in you or any men that are out there.

She's devouring Chad's cock right now, dude

Good. You are seeing the physical manifestation of her vanity. Hideous creature who can no longer rely on the "Carousel Life" for validation.