Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Facebook and the Ghost of Incel Past, Present, and Future

• Thread starter Better Off Belgrade
  • Start date
Better Off Belgrade

Better Off Belgrade

Officer
★★★★★
I would imagine many of you guys don't have Facebook, I do actually have one, but it only has a profile picture and less friends than you can count on one hand, I basically only use it for marketplace.

Sometimes, mostly on lonely nights, I finally give into to the cries of Facebook's find your friends page.
It's uncanny what has become of the people I went to school with, here I am working part time, addicted to more substances and copes than one can count, barely finding any sort of reasonable accommodation to thrust myself out of bed each day.

I'm at the age where many people are finished with college, beginning careers, many folks I knew have families of their own, still plenty of single mothers hehe.
Some are in prison, a couple are dead, regardless of that it seems the vast majority have so much more to show than me.

The most brutal case is where this guy who bullied me bad when I was a kid. he was three years older than me, I didn't stand a chance, he used to call be a "lesbian" cause I was so low test and poor in natural endurance and strength, he even got my oneitis in on it, the guy threw me around when we "played" sports in class., the shit was constant every day I used to skip school cause of this fuckhead.

I mean I could write a book about how bad this guy stunted the course of my life, he did so much shit man, I don't think a day goes by I don't think about him directly or am under the influence from a perception of myself he birthed in my soul.

and lo and behold here he is with this tight, cute blonde piece of ass, the only way I can cope is knowing since he in an armed forces branch I know he had to get the covid vax.

But whatever, any of guy guys see some brutal shit looking back at your classmates?

I fucking hate this world

I don't use normal social media. The only medias I participate in are substack, incels.is, Discord, Youtube, and telegram.

I have snapchat, X, and Instagram but I never understood what they're about or how to even discover content there.

What’s a facebook?

Not everyone from highschool is living in beatific grandeur.