Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FaceandLMS' livestream has brought back the suicidal thoughts

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

IF ONLY I WAS WHITE and good looking:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

God I wish that were me.

View: https://youtu.be/AD0lhHxddGk

How can you watch that shit? I'd fall asleep, that's how boring these livestreams are. Not to mention the atrocious and messy layout on screen.

I hate wh*teoids just knowing they can maxx with an ethnic while looking objectively worse than me.

JBW DOESNT EXIST BRO BRoWN SKIN IS CHAD

jbw is cope and only works in sea
if you want jbw to work in the west then just be attractive

The whites who pull off JBW are all like 3 points above me, I don't even look human compared to them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JBW DOESNT EXIST BRO BRoWN SKIN IS CHAD
:feelsUgh: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
How can you watch that shit? I'd fall asleep, that's how boring these livestreams are. Not to mention the atrocious and messy layout on screen.
They aren't meant for adhdcels

notice how all his previous guests said they JBWmaxxed, and the one black guy that is 6'2" says he's incel :lul: :feelsclown:

Just cumskinmaxx bro.

if only I was white and not manlet holy fuck how can you cope with shit like that :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Imagine having the motivation to do anything as Incel, but it's good to brush up on blackpill theory

FUAARKKKKKKKKKK @Legendarywristcel @RREEEEEEEEE @ChinaCurry @pp183 and other currycels. Thoughts?

Never watched him, I know he has an acc on lookism as "Invisible", so his entire channel is made and based in theories from there. The problem at least regarding looks theories is that many if not most theories were created by schizos and autists with black and white simplistic thinking on heavy antipsychotic medications. So almost all theories are failed attempts to explain their own premises and most of those users believed in one of the biggest scammer false hope selling tard also known as Mike Mew.

Last edited:
notice how all his previous guests said they JBWmaxxed, and the one black guy that is 6'2" says he's incel :lul: :feelsclown:

That guy has a jewtube channel he goes by Batman 6’4

He shits all over black foids

Last edited:
Op, the sooner you accept that you are a low value male that will never have a woman the less you suffer.
I'm 33 yo, and around 26 yo I accepted it, now, life started be less painful, but if you will ever reach my age as an incel you realize how easy is go full ER without even realize what you are doing because you know there is nothing to lose since you never had a life at all.

I can't describe how I feel because I know that would bring extremely unwanted attention here.

Fucking watched the fucking stream, oh god. I swear, if I ever were to kill myself one day it would be because I saw some noodlewhore failed at restraining hersrelf and just jumped at an average white man.

jbw is cope and only works in sea
if you want jbw to work in the west then just be attractive
Exactly jbw game is Chad only in Chadifornia . You can't even land low tier ethnics.

The only thing worse than this is white foids with Tyrones.

Never watched him, I know he has an acc on lookism as "Invisible", so his entire channel is made and based in theories from there. The problem at least regarding looks theories is that many if not most theories were created by schizos and autists with black and white simplistic thinking on heavy antipsychotic medications. So almost all theories are failed attempts to explain their own premises and most of those users believed in one of the biggest scammer false hope selling tard also known as Mike Mew.
what are you ding here with this sort of intelligence? BTW, thankfully most of these scammers, like Mew, they base their scams in truth, so you can still piece together a whole picture from the truth nuggets they provide. Ultimate truth always wins anyway.

I also think FLMS is pretty boring as a streamer, though some of his earlier clips are good for blackpill introduction.