Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FACEand___?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
What do you think it should be.

I don't like LMS.

The L for Looks is fine obviously.

But M for Money is dumb. As an ugly male you'll only ascend by being rich if you're a millionaire and that's extremely rare. And just being rich compared to the average person (middle class) isn't enough: https://incels.is/threads/im-living-proof-that-money-doesnt-attract-women.98488/

S for Status is also dumb because being a celebrity is extremely rare. And also, if you're an ugly celebrity, you may be able to ascend, but you'll still be treated like shit and made fun of by ppl like Jonah Hill and Mesut Özil for example:

I think that the following could be included: Looks, Height, Face, Dick, Frame, Location, Race.

In my opinion it should be LRD.

L for Looks as you could say that it covers height aswell as face and also frame. R for Race. and D for dick, the size of your penislossus.

@FACEandLMS @FaceandHFD thoughts?

Looks
Height
Dick

Personality.

/s

Race and dick also counts as looks.

Looks is basically any physical characteristic, so I think LMS is fine.

True but they're kinda pointless cuz of how rare being a millionaire or celebrity is

True but they're kinda pointless cuz of how rare being a millionaire or celebrity is

FACEandAUTISM because non NT is twelve deaths sentences even by itself

What do you think it should be.

I don't like LMS.

The L for Looks is fine obviously.

But M for Money is dumb. As an ugly male you'll only ascend by being rich if you're a millionaire and that's extremely rare. And just being rich compared to the average person (middle class) isn't enough: https://incels.is/threads/im-living-proof-that-money-doesnt-attract-women.98488/

S for Status is also dumb because being a celebrity is extremely rare. And also, if you're an ugly celebrity, you may be able to ascend, but you'll still be treated like shit and made fun of by ppl like Jonah Hill and Mesut Özil for example:

I think that the following could be included: Looks, Height, Face, Dick, Frame, Location, Race.

In my opinion it should be LRD.

L for Looks as you could say that it covers height aswell as face and also frame. R for Race. and D for dick, the size of your penislossus.

@FACEandLMS @FaceandHFD thoughts?

FACEandER

High IQ. It should be Face and LHR (looks, height, race).

LSD

Looks, status, dick.

Looks covers face and height. Status covers money and, well, status. Dick (don't ask for an elab, faggot).

For me it should be FHRF

Face
Height
Race
Frame