Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Face surgery should be a human right

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
İts proven humans in general tend to trust attractive people or feel more safe around them.
İmagine peoples entire view of you is based on something you cant change,being treated like a low value citizen,having highinhib etc
İf a trannie made this thread on Reddit it will get 10 upvotes and people talking about how bad it is to be stuck in a body you dont want.

Having a weird face has ruined my life both pyhsically and mentaly.
All the motivation and confidence i had disappeared when the foids in school looked at me weirdly for no reason,it made me start smoking and coping with media since ı didnt get excitements and experiences guys at my age have (Wining in a sport,getting a gf or wining a fight) ,fucking up my lungs and sleep schedule in process

I will kill just to have a normal face,few milimeters of bone is keeping me away from living while not being brutal enough to kill me.
Un attractive man are not alive,they are just existing and coping

If abortion is, then yes.