Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face ratings are fucking stupid

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I can't wrap my head around why any fag would want another dude rating his insecurities. Like there's a subculture of incels who charge for face ratings. Imagine paying for someone telling you something you already know, that you're ugly. An ugly guy rating another ugly guys face. People do this to find out if they're as ugly as they think they are. Newsflash, you are. Honestly the worst cope. And the guys that do it are closet fags cause why would you want to rate guys faces? Imagine spending your money on something so worthless only to be told what you already knew :feelskek:

yeah kinda agreed

I can't wrap my head around why any fag would want another dude rating his insecurities. Like there's a subculture of incels who charge for face ratings. Imagine paying for someone telling you something you already know, that you're ugly. An ugly guy rating another ugly guys face. People do this to find out if they're as ugly as they think they are. Newsflash, you are. Honestly the worst cope. And the guys that do it are closet fags cause why would you want to rate guys faces? Imagine spending your money on something so worthless only to be told what you already knew :feelskek:
Men rating other men is not much valid in the term of smv. Those are scammers.

It only counts when a foid rated you

I rate my face based on unsolicited insults hurled at me by strangers.

It only counts when a foid rated you
females are self aware of their shallowness so they avoid being truthful when rating males to avoid backlash. if a female rates you, subtract the number by 3.

The absolute state of men in 2022 - getting their face rated by a fellow -cel while sex havers are having an orgy :feelshaha::feelssus:

Exactly they should utilize the feedback they get from foids as there rating. Always thought it was very silly :feelsUgh:

Tru. If one gets into the situation where he has to ask himself that question, the answer is already clear.

I can't wrap my head around why any fag would want another dude rating his insecurities. Like there's a subculture of incels who charge for face ratings.
I've seen incels on youtube charging a dollar to assess guys' faces through emails. this is sad

It can be helpful if you're a future surgerymaxxer and want to know your flaws and how to fix them.

I think they can be valuable for chadlites using incel forums to mask depression instead of being genuinely for inceldom. Also many incels or recruits to the blackpill like myself aren't as aware of what features make them attractive. Some incels on here can escape by gymmaxing but not everyone here can.

I think its needed for some retards. I see so many fakecels while they have a normie face.

Men rating other men is not much valid in the term of smv. Those are scammers.
True what matters is what foids find attractive if foids think you are ugly even if those face rating motherfuckers says you are a gigachad it is so over for u

Exactly check places like Reddit truerateme lots of deluded people there.