Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face/jaw exercise experience.

D

Drake140

Banned
-
I am not an incel, but learned about the jaw thing from your sub on reddit when it was up and was very curious why no one trains their face. After looking up i got the usual bruxism problem and the tmj problem but still wanted to try it out. I wanted initially to try with chewing gum but i thought my stomach would get upset and teeth too, so for my exercise all i do is push downwards on my chin with my hands while opening and closing my mouth. If you do that you'll notice that you face gets tired very fast and in my case kind of bloated or swollen and i really look ridiculous  but it gets back to normal after a few minutes. So i have done this for about 4 months now, and i can tell my muscles are much stronger now and need two hands to put enough pressure to tire my muscles, also contrary to what you read on the web my face fat is disappearing and skin is getting very tight and nowhere near to what bruxism looks like. I will post pics maybe tomorrow but i don't want to show my face on the web if this gets viral and shitt. When i flex just a bit i can see pits getting more and more defined and basically the entire progress, but it is very slow i thought i would be ripped by now but i also have bad dieting or maybe thats how it is since i have no experience in gyms. Given this progress i can expect very visible results withing two months. So again what i have noticed, there are pits forming right next to mouth and also below the ear, also for some weird reason on the temple and there is a muscle above the ears that is getting very defined. There might be other differences but i can't tell since i look at my face all the time and get used to it, but i can tell for certain that i have lost face fat (i had not much anyway). Some problems i ran into were to not overdo it especially in the beginning, and be careful when applying pressure because you might forget to flex your jaw muscles and end up pulling down without any resistance (happens a few times to me) also you should be careful to pay attention to any wierd noises, as a rule if i hear some weird noise i stop and it's enough for the day, in the start when i overdid it i heard some crunchy noise but it stopped after a few days since then i stop when i hear some noise since it could be some muscle is swollen and is cause trouble. Sorry for english and awful formatting.

It's C O P E.

CopingGymcel said:
It's C O P E.

i have no problems with girls just wanted to give back, some might use this info.

What is the verdict of mewing/jawzrsize?

Bri8564 said:
What is the verdict of mewing/jawzrsize?

So if you perform this ritual so will summon a few millimeters of bone?

No offence, but without any progress pics this post is pointless. I'm not really sure you can improve your jawline apart from maybe lose bodyfat to make it more visible. Otherwise it's really down to genetics.

I could be wrong though, which is why it would've been good if you had posted pics.

You should only chew gum if you have a double chin