Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Face is more important than height to prine foids.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I know i made a post similiar to this, but all this is based from my personal observations.
as Christmas is coming, there are shitloads of people shopping downtown.
People like families, friends and couples smiling together, being together, enjoying life and laughing.
Something that and the rest of us on this post want, but will never have.

just got back from walking around town and I saw quite a few teen couples.
I noticed that the guys had prettyboy faces, soft, pale skin, defined jawline and those fucking ridiculous poofy chinktok e-boy haircuts.
And they were average height too, they were not tall.

I've seen shitloads of videos on jewtube and chinktok where foids say how much they want a tall man, but irl, foids, at least, foids in their prime want prettyboys.

Seriously, justice Bieber and Harry styles are below 6 foot, and they have an absolute fuckload of foids, young and old simping over them.
Their boyfriends irl even look like them, like what I saw in town.

I saw a couple of tallfags downtown during my walk, they were with some friends, sure, but they didn't have girlfriends.

If you ask me, height is more important to foids as they get older.
Folds in their teens want prettyboys.
After they enter their 20s, that's mean they start wanting 6'0 Chad's.
Massive emphasis on the word "chad" by the way, any guy can be 6'0+ and not be chad.
I've seen tallfags with ugly faces, and you can tell there's no way in fucking hell they'll get any.

Seriously, height is overrated, face is more important.
If not, these prime foids would not be dating these 5'6-5'10 prettyfags instead.
If me or any of us were 6'0+, we'd still got no puss-puss.

Seriously, I saw this with my own eyes downtown.
I've noticed this for a long while, but didn't decide to write about it until now.

dnr GrAY, you think you're the first person to make another worthless muh height vs face thread.

Honestly it really depends on the area tbh. Generally speaking, the lower the average male height is, the more women are obsessed with face.

Only if you’re 5’8 or above if you’re a manlet then you’re less than a human being

It seems that you’re trying to find “the trait” that women look for because people on the internet tend to think that women are attracted to height like men are to curvaceousness, and that it must be face because you see women with men with good faces more than tall men.

You’re probably right to some extent but women don’t sexually compartmentalze men like how men do to women with certain traits like tits or ass. Women tend to value men based on all their physical traits (an aggregate of height, face, build, race, etc), and their personality. That’s why men with sexually desirable traits like height or being white can still heavily struggle to date.

Both matters but it depends on how ugly you are when you're tall and how attractive you are when you're short.

Women pretty much work on social coins. If you are good looking that gets you 20 coins. If you are tall you'll get
5-10 depending on how good looking you are. Most women want 15 coins or more. Social status in a given
dominance hierarchy is 10. Personality accounts for 5.

Face>status>money>height>personality

Essentially everything is about status because money/face/height gives you status.

Incels are just people in poverty because our governments do not raise the social status
of unattractive men, who do not have access to status, money or height.

100% of men here do not have -

*Status
*money
*good looks

Women pretty much work on social coins. If you are good looking that gets you 20 coins. If you are tall you'll get
5-10 depending on how good looking you are. Most women want 15 coins or more. Social status in a given

Essentially everything is about status because money/face/height gives you status.

Incels are just people in poverty because our governments do not raise the social status

*Status
*money
*good looks
is the right answer

Obviously, but at some point you are so short that your face will be irrelevant

Face is more important to get jbs.

*Status
*money
*good looks
face>height>the rest