Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Face is more important, but I think lack of height is seen as more of a genetic failure

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
An ugly face is an ugly face. I don't think people consciously think "bad genes" as in "wow, his genetics failed to make his face handsome" when they walk past an ugly guy, it's more "wow, that's an ugly mf". If you walk past a guy who's 5'1 however, people go more "wow, he failed to grow, his genetics failed to make him a tall, manly man". I feel like there's almost a sense of blame against the short man for not being of at least average height.

May be a hot take, but that's something that struck me.

Height is genes

Face is genetic recombination

what is the takeaway here

There might be at least some truth to this
Yeah two attractive parents will not guarantee a facially aesthetic child as genetic recombination plays alot of factors in various features

However traits like height and frame are almost always accurate ( taller parents taller children )

ofc normies will see a short stature more of a genetic failure then an ugly face , but an ugly face is more genetic than height , height is also more influenced by epigenetics than face

Yes, I think being 5'4 or under as a man is seen as a direct disability.

Normies are like "poor guy" if you start talking to them about a man of this height

when holes see a chadlet they say "it's a shame he isn't taller, it's a waste", when they see a tall subhuman, they recoil in disgust